Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What questions would you love to ask your partner but can't/never would?

Options
  • 22-02-2013 12:48am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,386 ✭✭✭

Interested....

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭confuseddotcom

Why havn't you found me yet?!? :pac::(

/asyouwere

• Closed Accounts Posts: 829 ✭✭✭xLexie

I don't actually know, single now but when I was with someone, I'd have asked him anything. Weird/random conversations YAY

Interested....

You first.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,075 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

As Candie suggested, this is a discussion forum so that goes both ways another question or the thread will be locked. Some posts deleted.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

I find this a bit of a weird question :confused: Sorry OP :o

I don't have any questions I wouldn't ask my partner, if I was curious about something I'd ask, if I wanted his opinion on something I'd ask etc etc

I couldn't be with someone I didn't feel I could talk to.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,484 ✭✭✭username123

eviltwin wrote: »
    I find this a bit of a weird question :confused: Sorry OP :o

I don't have any questions I wouldn't ask my partner, if I was curious about something I'd ask, if I wanted his opinion on something I'd ask etc etc

I couldn't be with someone I didn't feel I could talk to.

+1

There is no such thing as something I couldnt ask him. I couldnt be with a person unless we could both be totally open with each other.

Unless Im missing something from the OP?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭Malari

I really don't think there's anything I couldn't ask.

Unless it's a badly phrased OP and they mean questions you are curious about but don't really want to know the answer, like sexual partners or something :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭Aoifums

I wouldn't ask details about exes. There are things I'm curious about but it's not my business so I wouldn't ask. Obviously I know who they are, what they were like and some general stuff about them, but it would be rude of me to ask for specific details.

Advertisement