Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ideas for meeting people

Options
  • 21-02-2013 11:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Any advice on how to meet friends in Limerick. I have been living here a long time and find it very hard to meet other women. I work full time so don't get to meet other Moms through school and I have Lots of friends through work but I like to keep work separate as much as possible. Any ideas welcome.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭sky2424

Do you rent or own a house? I find that moving house can give you a fresh perspective sometimes

• Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

Perhaps try posting in the Limerick forum also? I know there are men and women there but worth a shot in my opinion.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=476

I organise a lot of meetups in Cork so there is bound to be someone in Limerick who also organises them (or perhaps if there isn't you could be the one to start ....)

• Registered Users Posts: 32,513 ✭✭✭✭Lucyfur

Hi OP

As the Ladies Lounge is primarily a discussion forum, we lock "request for friends", "new to X regional location - please advise" type threads.

Please feel free to make use of the dedicated forum for meet ups HERE - details on requirements for getting access HERE...

You can always get chatting on THIS thread...

And of course for any geographically specific requests, there are the regional forums HERE

Best of luck :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement