Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UK Royal Family

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭Busted Flat.

Dwork wrote: »
    I like Kate Schnautserhausen nee Middleton, I think she looks well, appears personable, has possibly the worlds best legs and is an asset for the Royals. If she ever goes rogue and starts straying with "undesirables", she probably has an appointment with a concrete pillar, but for now, she's great. I quite like yer man William as well, must be tough(ok, the dosh makes up for it to a fair extent)being in the public eye all day every day and he seems decent enough. What's not to like, really? Anyway, we're not paying for them, we have NAMA and Anglo, and Kate has waay better legs than NAMA...

When the kid is born, then she will be safe. I have my doubts if she will go full term, she is the daughter of a commoner. I hope to think I am wrong, think of the extremes they went too over Lady Di.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,455 ✭✭✭Where To

The Th!ng wrote: »
    That's not tourist revenue though, and I think that article is a bit of a pisstake

The French were delighted. "Cock a doodle doo!," crowed Libération.
    The Italian media was horrified by the news that the Paris landmark was said to be worth twice as much as the annual wealth generated by the entire city of Milan.
    Il giornale website asked: “Is the Eiffel Tower really worth that much? And above all, are we sure it’s worth more than the Colusseum and Duomo combined?
    “If the answer is no, the logical conclusion is that in Italy we don’t know how to make as much as we should out of the vast artistic and cultural heritage we possess.”

This has quite unintentionally become the funniest thread I've read in a while.:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,842 ✭✭✭Billy Bunting

Kettleson wrote: »
    With the increasing realisation of the corruption of the Catholic Church, and the damage caused in Ireland, surely the UK population will now be waking up to the madness of the Windsor family remaining in power?

Will the ravens soon be leaving the Tower?

What an ignorant statement. :rolleyes:

• Administrators Posts: 53,434 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

What an ignorant statement. :rolleyes:
    You don't read after hours much do you? :)

Zebra3 wrote: »
    Anyone noticed how Harry the Killer looks a lot like James Hewitt?

Pure coincidence no doubt. ;)

I have commented over the years about Harry, I have to say I was wrong, look at the eyes. Their Charlies.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,496 ✭✭✭Boombastic

I have commented over the years about Harry, I have to say I was wrong, look at the eyes. Their Charlies.

Do they wear them on alternating days?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭MaxSteele

I don't get people's problems with the Royals.

And if your excuse is "they killed Lady Di", well then off to the conspiracy forum with you.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,854 ✭✭✭✭Zebra3

http://www.independentaustralia.net/Wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/Harry_young_boy_compared_Hewitt.jpg

:)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

My view on the idea of Royal families is pretty much this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,970 ✭✭✭Lenin Skynard

What is the story of Prince Andy's snatch, barred from the UK, she organized the sale of his pad at an inflated price for him. What did she get for her efforts ?. Check out Sunday Times Richard Kerbaj/ Mark Hollingsworth.

And did Jedward really wear those shoes with those jackets? Stay tuned for Exposé up next.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

Zebra3 wrote: »
    Anyone noticed how Harry the Killer looks a lot like James Hewitt?

Pure coincidence no doubt. ;)

If he's Charles's son, I'm the ****ing queen

And did Jedward really wear those shoes with those jackets? Stay tuned for Exposé up next.

Would Jedward have access to the shoe wardrobe of Imelda Marcos ?.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,716 ✭✭✭donegal_man

Kettleson wrote: »
    ...............................Will the ravens soon be leaving the Tower?

Some of them have left in disgrace.
    Raven George was dismissed for eating television aerials and sent to a sanctuary in Wales where it turned out he was in fact Georgina, mother of Gwyllum, one of the current tower ravens.
    The appropriately named Raven Grog was last seen outside an East End pub.
    Sourced from the Tower of London guide book

• Registered Users Posts: 5,716 ✭✭✭donegal_man

Blisterman wrote: »
    Tower of London impressive?
    It's about four storeys high! Pretty pathetic tower.

It isn't all about size ;)

• Site Banned Posts: 6 Boyne Standard

Not really a fair comparison OP. The United Kingdom abolished slavery in 1833. Enda Kenny is having to now apologise for the Irish Republic carrying it on because of the Roman Catholic church.

Advertisement