Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Had my son almost a year ago

Options
  • 18-02-2013 10:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭

and have since had a Fentons Procedure done mid December, (due to when I had him the stitches caught and trapped a nerve and was very painful trying to dtd etc) however this was 10 weeks ago and is still painful when trying to dtd, even when you touch it its sore, and when I go to the bathroom its sore when rubbed, However it was a pain inside before December, and now its outside thats painful when he's trying to go in (sorry for tmi :p lol) Thanks :))

Comments

youandme13, you already have a thread on this subject open in the Ladies Lounge, however, this does not sound like something that members of an Internet forum can help with. Please see your doctor.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement