Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mortal Kombat: Legacy Season 2

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

PerrinV2 wrote: »

Pretty good!

I thought all episodes were all going to be available at once no? Where and when can we get Episode 2??

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,331 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

that was awesome !!!!!!!

****ing love Mark Dacascos , so sweet he is kung lao biggrin.png

Man that was so good I had the go watch Part 2...Figs!!!
    Pretty good!

I thought all episodes were all going to be available at once no? Where and when can we get Episode 2??
    They're all up,at the end of the episode they're should have been a link to episode 2,if you click into it you'll be brought to a playlist where they all are

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    Man that was so good I had the go watch Part 2...Figs!!!

They're all up,at the end of the episode they're should have been a link to episode 2,if you click into it you'll be brought to a playlist where they all are

Cheers!

Am on my phone so didnt spot the link! Ill give it a shot on the laptop

• Registered Users Posts: 28,861 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Pretty good!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7FdikZ_Uwg&list=PLZLTS4u9M_2rYRUMj5RoI016wS_JxRnGE

Complete 2nd series here

• Registered Users Posts: 13,844 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

That was pretty awesome! Spoilers for the entire season below!
    So Liu Kang is a bad guy, which i'm liking, as it's the first time in the history of MK that i actually like him. Even if he more than likely will be the one who sees the error of his ways and wins the tournament for the good guys in the end. But Tancharoen made a few curve balls in this season so who knows!

Scorpion doing Sub-Zeros fatality on him was cool as fudge! But Sub didn't put up much of a fight, bit disappointed with that. Can't wait to see Noob though (I do have him tattooed on me!!!).

They seemed to have completely ignored Raidens back story in this. And that's another thing, too much time spent showing clips from the previous season.

Ermac was cool, but i would have preferred if he was more like Ermac from the latest game. Hope he's not dead!

Didn't expect Mileena to be killed, but she died in spectacular fashion.

Anyway, bring on the movie!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,861 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Just finished watching and have to say I enjoyed it.

Only questions I have is what happens now? Will we get another series before the movie and will the movie continue on or will it be another retelling so that people who aren't watching the series will be able to watch the movie?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,844 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

CastorTroy wrote: »
    Just finished watching and have to say I enjoyed it.

Only questions I have is what happens now? Will we get another series before the movie and will the movie continue on or will it be another retelling so that people who aren't watching the series will be able to watch the movie?

I think his (Tancharoen's) intention after the success of the first series was to do a second series and then a film. And the Legacy series is an intro to the film, ie: you will need to have seen them to get the back-story. A third series would be eating into the film.

Allegedly the cast were heard saying that there will be a Season 3, but pre-production has begun on the film, due for release in 2015.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

Well that second series was awful compared to the first.
    So much inane chatter.
    Characters were also bland....they should have kept the original Raiden actor.
    There percentage of actual action/fighting to dialogue was minimal....I'm not sure there was even any fighting in some episodes.

Why introduce excellent characters like Kano, Baraka, Sektor, Cyrax etc in Season 1 and not have them in Season 2... Who cares about Strker...really ?, or Ermac ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,447 ✭✭✭richymcdermott

SeantheMan wrote: »
    Well that second series was awful compared to the first.
    So much inane chatter.
    Characters were also bland....they should have kept the original Raiden actor.
    There percentage of actual action/fighting to dialogue was minimal....I'm not sure there was even any fighting in some episodes.

Why introduce excellent characters like Kano, Baraka, Sektor, Cyrax etc in Season 1 and not have them in Season 2... Who cares about Strker...really ?, or Ermac ?

hey I love ermac :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,699 ✭✭✭deathrider

I've been rewatching the first ones to remember what the story was with it. Watching one a day, so I should be ready to dog into the second season soon.

• Advertisement
Advertisement