Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Popping 'the' question - opinions on when?

Options
  • 15-02-2013 1:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭

Hi all,
    would appreciate your opinons on the following (for obvious reasons I cant run it by our joint friends!)

My OH has a signifiacnt birthday next month. We have been together nearly 11 years, have started our family plans and are in process of buying a house (all go!)

I intend on asking her to marry me next month. I have a large suprise party planned 3 days before her birthday (weekend) with family and friends all coming.

Would you think it is better to ask her just before we go into the party (so she can share it with family and friends on the night) OR to wait the 3 days till the actual date (we will be on holidays together, lovely location)?? :confused:

I have NO intention of doing it in front of family and friends by the way :D
    Opinions appreciated, huge thanks!
    PS: She isn't one for attention and drama but has hinted she will say yes when the timing is right !

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,513 ✭✭✭✭Lucyfur

Please read the charter.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement