Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

720 Rumoured Specs....

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭Meesared

Don't agree with you I'm afraid. It will have a high capacity optical drive of some sort, and blu ray is the obvious candidate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,660 ✭✭✭COYVB

Meesared wrote: »
    Don't agree with you I'm afraid. It will have a high capacity optical drive of some sort, and blu ray is the obvious candidate.
    Read what i said again. It'll gave a blu ray drive that's not capable of playing blu ray movies like the wii u

• Registered Users Posts: 3,385 ✭✭✭Fingleberries

I wonder would that be similar to Windows 8 ... There'd be an Optional Media Update (such as Windows Media Center for Win8) that will add back in the DVD / BluRay playback capabilities?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,660 ✭✭✭COYVB

If there was, it'd have to be a paid update to cover the licensing fees one would assume. And then people would just complain that they're being forced to pay for it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭Meesared

Ah right i just misunderstood as you seemed to agree with the linked article :) (in that there was no blu ray at all)

• Advertisement
Advertisement