Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

If you could go back in time and kill one person who would it be

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 473 ✭✭ThreeLineWhip

dfx- wrote: »
    The lad who shot Collins at Béal na Bláth..
    Back to Dev again. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭tomthetank

Someone lied on the interweb! It couldnt be!!!

A/s/l? :D

Too old and too far way for you.
    I'd eat you for breakfast.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 329 ✭✭Cereal Number

tomthetank wrote: »
    Too old and too far way for you.
    I'd eat you for breakfast.

LOL, i had a good chuckle at that :D

marry me? :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭shantolog

I'd shoot Isaac Newton...Sure wasn't he the fella that invented gravity?

Imagine...We could all be floating around like astronauts if it weren't for him.:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭janeo80

In a convoluted but trying-to-be-helpful-and-not-sound-psychotic way, Sophie Toscan du Plantier and/or Madeline McCann so I could come out and tell people it was me and it would no longer be a mystery and give those cases some closure.

Or I suppose I could kill whoever did kill/abduct them, that would be less strange, but according to the rules of the thread I can't. (Maybe that rule applies to M, not gonna open that can of worms)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭tomthetank

LOL, i had a good chuckle at that :D

marry me? :cool:

Sure, as long as you don't mind sleeping under the floor boards with my other husbands

• Registered Users Posts: 4,930 ✭✭✭Jimoslimos

Confused re Countess Markiewicz, why?

In any case she has pretty much been retrospectively killed off, as in written out of history, in the UK. The media will always refer to the first woman MP as the first woman to take her seat in parliament, Nancy Astor, instead of the first elected woman MP.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement