Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Opinions on Grange Rath, Drogheda...

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,877 ✭✭✭purplecow1977

ToxicPaddy wrote:
    What's happening with the windows?

Windows were rotten so many people getting them replaced.

Not very well insulated but will be a huge improvement with new windows! That's what I'm hoping anyway!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,877 ✭✭✭purplecow1977

Edited to add doesn't cost as much as you said to heat each month. Cant recall off top of my head but will get back to you

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

Edited to add doesn't cost as much as you said to heat each month. Cant recall off top of my head but will get back to you

Cheers.

I've rented in some so called "prestige" locations over the years, well according to the estate agents they were and never again. The quality of the construction was abysmal and how anyone could expect to be selling these for millions was beyond me.

The last one of these places I was renting with some friends, at the end of our second year of renting, we were told it was being sold so we had to move out and it was put on the market for 3.5 million, still sitting there for 650k and no one even looking at them.

Certainly not going to make that mistake when I'm buying somewhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭castle2012

There is still management company problem s by all accounts. I have a friend living there, he said him and his neighbour s won't pay as they have no fate . Also I have noticed the builder has started to build on some green space

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

There are 2 x new houses that were recently built just inside one of the entrances, on the left. Not sure if that was green space before

• Advertisement

castle2012 wrote: »
    There is still management company problem s by all accounts. I have a friend living there, he said him and his neighbour s won't pay as they have no fate . Also I have noticed the builder has started to build on some green space

Any ideas what the problems are?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

ToxicPaddy wrote: »
    Any ideas what the problems are?

There were account problems and unpaid monies to a gardener but it's all sorted now. The place is well kept at present.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,416 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

ToxicPaddy wrote: »
    There are 2 x new houses that were recently built just inside one of the entrances, on the left. Not sure if that was green space before

That's 1 and 2 Park Close. They were always planned for that space, but there was issues with the guy who owned the house along the road that would be behind them. But while it may have been a green space, the plan was always to put them there.

Lord TSC wrote: »
    That's 1 and 2 Park Close. They were always planned for that space, but there was issues with the guy who owned the house along the road that would be behind them. But while it may have been a green space, the plan was always to put them there.

Ahh ok, they are asking big money for them. €395 I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,464 ✭✭✭Sgt. Bilko 09

Hi All

are these issues still there?

any new updates on the area?

• Advertisement
Advertisement