Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

is this it?

Options
  • 05-02-2013 4:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭

id realy like some advice

i havnt had a period in about 3 years. i was on the depo shot for 1 year and a half until november 2012. previously about 3 months on mini pill. before that had the implanon in my arm. im so worried have joint pains, hot flushes (i think) and my hair is very thin. also very tired. (i also take medication for anxiety and depression) i admit im quite overweight. i think im having early menopause i have pcos but im only 23! is it likely?:(:(:(

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Sorry PucaMama asking for medical advice is against the rules of the forum and site. The only advice you should seek is from a professional, not Dr Boards, or Dr Google. That way you get good advice and care if required.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement