Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

A1 Leaving Cert Engineering Notes

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 CanOpener

hey, I pm'd you my email :) wanna send your work of magnificence onto me? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 23 cullenman

Very good website for LC Engineering!........https://sites.google.com/site/gobanengineeringnotes/home

• Registered Users Posts: 11 tex12

hi , could you send me on those notes, would be greatly appreicated,
    shaun

• Registered Users Posts: 5 rebels_cork

I PM you would you please email me those note.Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1 cos221

could u please emaill me on them notes mondY65 would appreciate it so so much :):)

• Registered Users Posts: 14 mondY65

Hey guys, just again, If ye want the notes, ye need to send me your EMAIL! not just pm me

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Daybreak194

i have sent you a pm. thank you for your time for doing this.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 tex12

hi , could you send me on those notes, would be greatly appreicated,
    shaun
    e-mail is- <snipped - PM it to the poster, as per instructions>

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Kyle97kr

Hi there would you be able to send me the notes please my email is <snipped - PM it to the poster, as per instructions>

Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 keithwhelan

Hi could you please forwatd on the engineering notes....many thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 210 ✭✭iron man

Could you please email me those notes please. Sorry for all the hassle.
    Thanks a million.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,263 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

The OP must have the patience of a saint.
    There is no need to post in this thread, just PM the OP your email as requested.
    Any email addresses posted here will be deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

spurious wrote: »
    The OP must have the patience of a saint.
    Indeed.
    spurious wrote: »
    There is no need to post in this thread, just PM the OP your email as requested.
    In fact ... I'm not really seeing a need for this thread to remain open! :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement