Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Open the selection box- Christmas Forum Chat Thread

1325326327328329331»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Beautiful pics Ciara! Congratulations.

I'm getting really impatient. I want to wake up tomorrow and it's December 1st (aka Christmas tree day). Although I can hear some fluttering in the attic above the bed. I hope we don't have mice!

Does anyone know. Is the late late toy show definitely on 1st Dec this year? Is it on at 9:30 like the normal one?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Late late toy show is definitely December 1st at 9.35pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,795 ✭✭✭Jude13

Congrats Ciara! You look stunning.

Had a few too many Christmas drinks out with work last night. I am hanging. We have planned to do our christmas shopping tonight and have a few drinks, I am really going to have to put a brave face on.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

Congratulations Ciara, you looked beautiful.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Aaaaand that's all folks!
    It's been a pleasure. :)

New chat thread that way: https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057812662

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement