Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ESPN's Baseball Today podcast ending next week

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭boccy23

I know it's only for one week while Buster Olney's on holidays but it's good to have Eric Karabel and David Schonefield back on the podcast. Hopefully they'll bring back Mark Simon some stage this week too.

Thanks for the heads up. Had stopped listening to Buster's podcast. Found it boring tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭boccy23

Just listened. Like old times. Awful pity they changed tack with this podcast. Used to be the first one I listened to.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,778 ✭✭✭Benimar

I'm a Baseball Podcast killer!! Now Rany and Joe have stopped doing their podcast!

Any recommendations on what to try now? I know most have ceased for the off season but might check out some back episodes.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,328 ✭✭✭✭8-10

Benimar wrote: »
    I'm a Baseball Podcast killer!! Now Rany and Joe have stopped doing their podcast!

Any recommendations on what to try now? I know most have ceased for the off season but might check out some back episodes.

Effectively wild? Still broadcasting off season

Advertisement