Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I can't wait to get sleeping and dreaming

Options
  • 31-01-2013 9:57am
    Site Banned Posts: 612 ✭✭✭

I am off the drink and I feel like a child again when I get to bed, a nostalgic feeling of having a clear head in bed. I like it and going to bed is a big highlight now. Is that healthy?

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,744 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

I am off the drink and I feel like a child again when I get to bed, a nostalgic feeling of having a clear head in bed. I like it and going to bed is a big highlight now. Is that healthy?

I hope so, I look forward to bed and my dreams, the same amount I'm looking forward to watching a good movie.

I get really excited to see what tonight's screening with feature and how it plays out! :)

• Site Banned Posts: 612 ✭✭✭Lionel Messy

Dreams are so amazing. A comfy bed is the best. Life is good.

Advertisement