Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Radio 1 Big Weekend

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 277 ✭✭ciaramc

Anyone know are they strict with tickets? Would you advise someone on going to Derry and getting spare tickets from people attending the concert? Or would there be problems?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Penfailed

ciaramc wrote: »
    Anyone know are they strict with tickets? Would you advise someone on going to Derry and getting spare tickets from people attending the concert? Or would there be problems?

There won't be any problems. I'm meeting a mate in Derry today to get a ticket of him for today's gig :D

Gigs '24 - Ben Ottewell and Ian Ball (Gomez), The Jesus & Mary Chain, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Pearl Jam, Green Day, Stendhal Festival, Forest Fest, Electric Picnic, Ride, PJ Harvey, Pixies, Public Service Broadcasting, Therapy?, IDLES(x2)

• Registered Users Posts: 33,107 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

1st night went down a treat from what I have seen and heard.

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭nedsgarden

Watched it on tv and could hear it outside - seemed great - really good thing for Derry, all enjoy ......

Does anyone know can you go to the entrance of the concert venue and be allow to ask the people for spare tickets that are going in to the concert ? Or is there no chance in any spare tickets? Thx

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 960 ✭✭✭guttenberg

Due to the heavy police/security presence at the peace bridge/limavady rd entrance I'd imagine any ticket touting would be stopped pretty quickly. Search Facebook/ eBay and I'm sure there is someone with a spare.

Thanks for your help Guttenberg and Penfailed :)

• Registered Users Posts: 960 ✭✭✭guttenberg

Great weekend by all accounts, arguably one of the best uses of ebrington square so far. Love the below video:

Advertisement