Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV Shows You Watched As A Kid

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭George White

• Registered Users Posts: 2,245 ✭✭✭donnacha

• Registered Users Posts: 360 ✭✭mikedublin

Champion The Wonder horse and Swop Shop on BBC on Saturday mornings
    Airwolf (from about 1984) and Game For a Laugh on Saturday evenings.
    The Live Mike (rte from about 1982 which was on a Friday night)
    The Clangers (BBC from late 1970's which I remember used to be on just before the weekday 6 o'clock news)

And if I was off 'sick' from school I'd watch Crown Court in the afternoons.

Most homes only had 1 tv so in the evenings it would whatever the parents were watching - Dallas / Dynasty / Murder She Wrote. Starskey & Hutch on a Satruday night.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 935 ✭✭✭Whitewinged

There was this cartoon i remember but i cant think of the name, it would have been late 80s. It was about the body. Its kind of vague for me but they had for example germs and the antibodies were like soldiers in a war with the germs. Anyone remember that?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,622 ✭✭✭Ruu

There was this cartoon i remember but i cant think of the name, it would have been late 80s. It was about the body. Its kind of vague for me but they had for example germs and the antibodies were like soldiers in a war with the germs. Anyone remember that?

There was a series of them, Once Upon a Time...

:eek: The opening sequence.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 935 ✭✭✭Whitewinged

Ruu wrote: »
    There was a series of them, Once Upon a Time...

:eek: The opening sequence.

E]

Ha...yea thats it! I was starting to think id imagined it ;)

Advertisement