Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Guess what!

• 23-01-2013 10:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭

First!!!

:D:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭Squeaky the Squirrel

Forum isin't listed in the main Forum Index.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,003 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

We'll be open for business shortly hopefully :pac:

Nick

//MY PC: Intel Core i5 3350 @3.1Ghz, ASRock B75M, 16GB RAM, GTX 260 896MB, 128GB SSD, 9TB Storage, 24" BenQ + 22" Samsung LCD
    OOOOh, nice new machine, what ya doing with 9TB?

OOOOh, nice new machine, what ya doing with 9TB?

Thanks, upgraded the box just before Christmas. Plenty of space for my movies, games and other media. All legal of course ;):) . Still have loads free which is sweet. Seriously though it's nice to have the bit of extra space if I get a machine in to fix for cloning the hard disk. That can take up a sweet loads of space :)

Nick

yoyo wrote: »
    All legal of course wink.png
    lol:D
    Hi :)

I got that mp3 Mark Mac Cabe - Maniac 2000, U all want it, PM me coz I'll up it to rapidshare.de for the whole forums!!! Good luck ;)

Nick
    :pac::pac:

Snip away! lol

Thanks, upgraded the box just before Christmas. Plenty of space for my movies, games and other media. :) . Still have loads free which is sweet. Seriously though it's nice to have the bit of extra space if I get a machine in to fix for cloning the hard disk. That can take up a sweet loads of space :)

Nick
    You fix machines full time?

• Advertisement

lol:D

:pac::pac:

Snip away! lol

You fix machines full time?

Jesus nice find, still love that song as well, guilty pleasure ;) . I do fix machines mainly for family and friends. Set up a IT Services business with a m8 but didn't get of to a cracking start. Being honest web design is what I do mainly.
    Just looked back the 7 or so years ago I joined, I was recommending AVG :O , that is a long time ago indeed :o

Nick

Jesus nice find, still love that song as well, guilty pleasure ;) .
    Ya, it's funny to read back stuff you/we wrote years back on sites. Have had a good laugh at some of the crap I've posted.

It's character building.:rolleyes::D

I was recommending AVG :O , that is a long time ago indeed :o
    Didn't see that, I will be sure to link it on the next Anti Virus recommendation Thread.:P

Closed Thread for being Off Topic,

Nick

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement