Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Qatar masters/Farmers Insurance

Options
  • 22-01-2013 11:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭

no luck for me last week,very little talk of golf betting on here lately but i'm sute it will pick up the closer the masters get.

anyway,main pick this week has to be Peter hanson @16/1(win only0 great course form and played well last week.
    also added Marcel siem @125/1 e/w,i'm not a fan of hiss but i think he will win this year,doesn't lose the head the way he used to and his swing looks better since a few changes last year.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,200 ✭✭✭jjll

Going fr snedekeer is america

• Registered Users Posts: 7,706 ✭✭✭premierstone

Mickelson 18/1, J Huh 60/1 and M Leishman 60/1 in the Farmers for me, gl all.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,200 ✭✭✭superfurry1

Thinking Ben crane at 80-1 ew is a good bet for farmers.

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Fowler @ 25/1
    Howell III @ 25/1
    Colsaerts @ 55/1
    Stanley @ 100/1.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭bobwilliams

Fowler @25/1,win only
    Harris English @80/1 e/w

• Advertisement

From joint leader to 7 behind onto next week

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭Creasy_bear

jjll wrote: »
    From joint leader to 7 behind onto next week

And back to 2nd now!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,685 ✭✭✭zimmermania

Have a good few quid on Mahan to beat VanPelt at 10 to 11 (VanPelt does not do well in this tournament) and it looks like i will be collecting,it would have been much better if Mahan had not played so bad over the last 8 holes at 8 under with 9 to play i was sure my ew bet on Mahan at 33s would show a nice profit only to see him drop back to 7 under and it looks as if he will not get in to the top 5 now.Still maybe i cant complain too much if my first golf bets of the year put me nicely in front.

And back to 2nd now!
    yepbut cant see tiger do a stallings

Advertisement