Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clean shavin or groomed beard

Options
  • 14-01-2013 9:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,097 ✭✭✭

I'm trying to make changes in my life , I've already lost 20lbs , I'm in the process of trying different styles etc , I would like a female perspective on tbe following , do you think guys look more attractive clean shavin or with a well groomed beard , I know it's subjective and either or can suit different guys , but I'm asking in general terms ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Personal preference is a bit of stubble, nothing too groomed, but not too long either.

As you said though, it's totally subjective and depends on the man involved.

Well done on the weight loss!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,720 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

As per the charter:
    9) The Ladies Lounge is not a place for men to come and start threads requesting opinions on X, Y and Z from women. Women aren't of a single mind or opinion.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement