Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

very powerful dream about Australia.

Options
  • 14-01-2013 5:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭

Last night I dreamt that I was in the flat I used to have at university but it was much tidier. My millions of books that I haven't even read yet were lined up neatly on the shelves. My favourite aunt came to visit and commented on how much tidier than usual the flat was, but pointed out that the books haven't done me much good since I haven't even read them yet.

Then, suddenly, I was on holiday in australia with my old school friends. (I live in the UK.) Australia had a really, really uplifting atmosphere, happier and more exciting than anything I'd ever felt before. My friends and I each found our own amusements while there. I started hiking with a load of Australians but as the weather was hotter than I'm used to and I'm not so fit any more, I had to give up quite quickly. I returned to the centre of town and found myself in a toy shop. some australians we'd met had a little girl whose birthday was coming up and I don't know why, but I stole two things from the shop for her, a my little pony and a piggy bank shaped like a pony. Then I realised the shop had closed and I was trying to find my way outside. An Indian man came and helped me find my way out. He saw the toys and I was hoping he wouldn't know I'd stolen them. when we got outside he met another Indian man who asked him, "Who's she?" and the man answered really condescendingly, "Some gypsy who I was helping to find her way out." I was shocked and confused as I look nothing like a gypsy. By this time it was night.

Then suddenly it was day and I bumped into one of my friends. He said he'd gotten a job and if I had nothing else to do, I could go along to a business meeting with him and pretend to be his manager. It actually sounded quite a laugh, so I agreed.

All the way through the dream, a song was playing very loudly. The only word I could make out was SOS, which was repeated regularly, it seemed to be the chorus. It was quite an uplifting sounding tune though, it sounded quite 80s and chilled out. It was a male voice singing. I've never heard the song in real life and I've looked up all the songs called SOS on the internet and it's none of them, so maybe it doesn't exist in real life. The main thing I remember about the dream was how uplifting it was, I've never felt so good or had so much fun.

any interpretations? And the song I heard was NOT message in a bottle!

Advertisement