Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dating agencies

Options
  • 13-01-2013 6:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi Ladies,
    This is my first time on boards.ie so hello to you all! I was wondering if anyone could give me advice on something?I'm a single lady in my 30's living in Cork and I'm finding the dating scene non existent which is due in large part to fact that all my friends are married or attached and they rarely head out so my opportunties to meet a decent guy is limited. I tried free online dating a couple of years ago and it wasn't very successful - thef ew dates I had were pretty nice guys but I'm afraid what came across by email was very different to what I saw in real life so there was a serious amount of exageration going on with these guys.
    Well I lost patience with online dating but I've heard a dating agency advertised on the radio called Intro - basically it's a matchmaking service where they meet you face to face and set up dates for you so all that trawling through the net with online dating is cut out. There's another agency called Two's Company, their site looks good and they's a couple of good write ups in newspapers. These services are expensive though, €500 for 4 meet ups over 6 months.
    My question is has anyone tried these 2 dating agencies, Twos Company or Intro, how did you find it, any success and more importantly any decent men? Any advice you can give me on this would be so welcome:)

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Sorry Marie23 we avoid dating agency specific and "which agency should I try" threads in the Ladies Lounge.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement