Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy Galantamind?

Options
  • 13-01-2013 2:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know if you can buy this stuff anywhere in Ireland or will i just have to get it online?? A lot of lucid dreamers online talk about this stuff so would like to try it out myself to see if it actually has any effect!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭StormWarrior

Just looked this up, and it looks really promising for lucid dreaming. It's very easily available on ebay and amazon, but at about £100 a bottle! Sadly out of my price range.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭SpaceCowb0y

Yeah i seen it on ebay too! I would have preferred to get it out of a store though so i knew what i was getting! buying supplements of an unknown seller seems to be a bit dodgey, you could be getting anything! Would really like to try it out though!

Advertisement