Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2013 Cooking Club Week 1: Buttermilk Fried Chicken and Spiced Up Mac & Cheese

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,057 ✭✭✭MissFlitworth

Buttermilk fried chicken round ours again tonight. Have now been making this recipe regularly for more than 2 years. The other side of the dinner table had never had it before and thinks I am a genius. Do love the Cooking Club.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,857 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

I made this today too! :D

And I tried a variation of it with chicken thighs (on the bone) a few days ago too. The girlfriend was very impressed. :cool:

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

I am making this for dinner tonight.

4 years later it is still a firm family favourite in this house. tbh when i was pregnant it was the only thing i wanted to eat.

Thanks OP

• Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭bigronnie9

I gave this a go last weekend.... Mac and Cheese a big hit! Fried Chicken, I made an mess of. Outside burned to a crisp, inside still raw in the thicker parts...back in the pan, burn the outside even more by the time the inside was done! :o

Wrong temp altogether id say, id be getting a thermometer before I try it again!

Advertisement