Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lan Event CS GO

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 2,588 Mod ✭✭✭✭KonFusion

Where can I find all the info on this?

Specific link please. Couldn't find info on overclocker.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭zonEEE

Valdez wrote: »
    Hi Mate, No Alcohol At all Including Cans and Bottles. Sorry About that mate. We can Still have a great time without. this is going to be A proper tournament LAN.

Also I am still working on some Logistics before I post List of tournaments and exact date. Sorry for the Delay, I just want to make sure I have everything covered. Thanks for your patients.

There is no "proper" teams to have a "proper tournament lan" everyone will be bored off their heads if they cant have a drink.

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭Valdez

zonEEE wrote: »
    There is no "proper" teams to have a "proper tournament lan" everyone will be bored off their heads if they cant have a drink.

Hi Mate, Thanks for the Reply. I am hoping that with these new tournaments will create, so We can have some proper Teams coming out of Ireland. Eventually. I know its going to take awhile to build up but we will build it. :). I Don't drink and I am never bored. I just love gaming, but maybe that's just me. thanks again

I have also updated some of the Info On my site Regarding the Events. I am still thinking of having two more tournaments for the xbox 360 maybe Halo, Call of duty Black Ops.

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭Davabo

Valdez wrote: »
    Hi Mate, Thanks for the Reply. I am hoping that with these new tournaments will create, so We can have some proper Teams coming out of Ireland. Eventually. I know its going to take awhile to build up but we will build it. :). I Don't drink and I am never bored. I just love gaming, but maybe that's just me. thanks again

I have also updated some of the Info On my site Regarding the Events. I am still thinking of having two more tournaments for the xbox 360 maybe Halo, Call of duty Black Ops.

Create a new thread purely for advertising this lan btw.

And usually serious teams drink after they finish playing, it brings the social aspect to the lan, the unwinding after a hard day of games.

Sorry for double post but I just seen the dates.

12pm on a friday? What about people who work?

Could it not have been friday evening to sunday evening?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 2,588 Mod ✭✭✭✭KonFusion

Can you please also post a direct link to the info, or post the info here?

A link to your home page is no good. I can't immediately find the info, and I'm not arsed looking.
    12pm on a friday? What about people who work?

Where are you seeing this info?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭zonEEE

Davabo wrote: »
    Create a new thread purely for advertising this lan btw.

And usually serious teams drink after they finish playing, it brings the social aspect to the lan, the unwinding after a hard day of games.

There are no serious teams

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭TheoBane

Looking forward to the event now, Time to start looking for a new build for this event.

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭emul8ter25

Glad I found this page. I havent been to a lan party in years.

How many people are registered?
    What type of attendance are you shooting for?

I can say form experience that being only a few weeks out it could be tough to fill many slots.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭TheoBane

emul8ter25 wrote: »
    Glad I found this page. I havent been to a lan party in years.

How many people are registered?
    What type of attendance are you shooting for?

I can say form experience that being only a few weeks out it could be tough to fill many slots.

At the moment we are expecting around 60 people, those are the people that registered in the Internet Cafe. I don't think we get many more people registering online. This event is particularly small, the summer event we have planned is a different story all together.

www.overlcocker.ie for more info

• Registered Users Posts: 3 mazakate

i would definitely would love to go some of the lan , to play CS:GO near Dublin or Cork prefer, please hit me up in pm if anything like this will come up, would definitely wanna take part!.. Please thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 DarraghAFC

check out overclocker.ie
    and the facebook facebook.com/overclocker.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭chrabo

hi.

I have a team of 5 in cs:go. Just let me know when and where and we go.

go onto our facebook sign up for our site

• Registered Users Posts: 5 NeilDoherty

DarraghAFC wrote: »
    go onto our facebook sign up for our site

Do you currently have any plans for a csgo event out of curiosity?

if we get the numbers im sure we could host a cs go lan

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭aidan_r

I might be interested in a cs:go lan event. Will keep an eye on this thread and your site for dates/details.

Also if anyone wants to put a team together for it then I'm available (gold nova 3). Steam id is aidanr, any Irish cs:go players feel free to add me.

I will play cs go aswell I will try out for a team if you guys need a player my steam name is darraghafc profile name ItsDarragh

• Registered Users Posts: 1 MetaCSGO

I would definately be interested.

• Advertisement

if you are interested add my steam ItsDarragh/ItsSkippy and check out the facebook page www.facebook.com/overclocker.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Moved from the Events & Tournaments forum, which is due to be closed. PC Gaming forum charter now applies.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 SuperNova1890

Any update on more LAN events in 2015?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 sliqe

Yeah! Any updates on that? Some decent players are available in dublin for cs:go ? Nothing like nova-silvers ....

Advertisement