Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Basic HTML/Twitch Bio

• 10-01-2013 6:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,812 ✭✭✭

Hey,

I know basic HTML is fairly easy to do but it's fairly time consuming for someone who simply doesn't do it regularly (me). I'm looking for someone who is pretty competent at HTML, or any programming for that matter to help me out if they got time.

I'm not asking for anything complicated, just something that would add a bit of glam to my stream. I've been learning HTML on the side (and very slowly -- I work full-time as well as go to Univerisity) but I'm a long way off achieving what I want.

I'm looking for someone who could write basic HTML to mimic, or look somewhat similar, to what I currently have -- but obviously with proper HTML and not converted to an img like I have -- which can be seen on my twitch.tv channel here..

As you can see it's very basic but it will just make my stream that little bit more appealing to people. If I can get someone on board who is VERY good (aka; competent in several languages) I'd probably be willing to pay for regular updates and edits.

(Not sure if right Forum!)

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,460 ✭✭✭TheChrisD

I need to point you towards the upcoming new look on Twitch - http://www.twitch.tv/irlsinister/new - and tell you that the new panels section at the bottom of the player will be changed to using Markdown instead of pure HTML. With that in mind, you'll have to change the idea of how you want your information boxes to appear.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,812 ✭✭✭IRL_Sinister

Well with that in mind, someone who is decent at Markdown then :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6 hypnostv

I can help you next week, I'll have some time off

This is my Twitch Channel

http://www.twitch.tv/radustoia

If you like it ... i can do something similar

Advertisement