Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mattress

Options
  • 09-01-2013 9:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭

So a general question. What mattress have you bought in the last few years? How comfortable? Is memory foam a good option

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭RidleyRider

I've had the same matress I bought for 50quid for years now and still get great 10 hour kips in. Safe to say my arse is firmly printed into it!

Personally hate memory foam, feel like I'm sinking.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Merryscott

I recently bought memory foam mattress from mattressnextday,its really relaxes my neck,back and shoulder pain.Aside from numerous health benefits, memory foam mattresses are priced for being comfortable.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 7 hardtimes

I really love my memory foam mattress it a sealy cumbrian meadow memory foam mattress got it from www.beds-inc.ie . Really comfortable, my only problem is trying to get up in the morning to wake the kids. Murphj7 what mattress do you have? new or a humpy old thing?

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭Murphj7

Merry what brand did you buy?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Merryscott

Murphj I bought Silentnight memory 3 zone. You can check out this link if you need more info.:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7 hardtimes

I also looked at those but thought roll up mattresses couldn't be as good as normal mattresses, then i noticed such a big price difference in the sealy cumbrian meadow thought that beds-inc.ie must have made an mistake in price but saved over £100. Definitely sleeping better now :)

Advertisement