Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sleeping on a Plane

Options
  • 09-01-2013 1:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

I have a long haul flight (12hrs) coming up soon and I am a terrible flyer. I've done the flight before and have shied away from taking anything to put me asleep but I found the flight torture... Last time I purposely stayed up the night before so I would be extra tired on the flight but I still wasn't able to sleep, despite being exhausted. Every bump or movement the plane made shook me right out of any sleep I was falling into. It left me very stressed by the time I arrived and made the jetlag a real pain.

This time I was hoping to use something to help me sleep.

Do you guys have any recomendations? I'd rather not go down the prescription road so something OTC would be best.

Advertisement