Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Two weeks gym membership for €1.74

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭spank_inferno

Thargor wrote: »
    Never realised it was that close thanks, will they have trainers there to give a bit of advice or is it one of those one employee on the desk and thats it kind of places do you know?

Whenever I've been there the staff were helpfull.
    They are very busy though because attending to hotel guests and the swimming pool etc.

If you are a newbie they will show you around the locker rooms and the gym itself.

I wouldnt expect much 1-to-1 time with staff though.
    But they are helpfull none the less

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭Dr Nic

How do u know for sure a bottle has a code on it??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭Dr Nic

How do u know for sure a bottle has a code on it??

• Registered Users Posts: 649 ✭✭✭Steviemoyne

Beer Baron wrote: »
    It's more like 2 weeks free Gym membership to allow Glaxo Smith Kline to plague you with Marketing

If in doubt about the possibility of spam: Create a new email account, use that instead.

Anyone know if there is a limit to this? I know someone who may be interested. Eg: Use two vouchers in the same gym, or is it a one per gym per person type thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭gustafo

If in doubt about the possibility of spam: Create a new email account, use that instead.

Anyone know if there is a limit to this? I know someone who may be interested. Eg: Use two vouchers in the same gym, or is it a one per gym per person type thing.

look here

https://www.lucozadesportlite.ie/terms-conditions.html

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭andreac

gustafo wrote: »
    was just looking at the terms and conditions and it looks like there will only be 50 vouchers for each gym!

if this is correct they will go quickly

Thats only for the ALSAA gym.

• Registered Users Posts: 944 ✭✭✭Only

Yeah it's ridiculous! Though I suppose beggars can't be choosers.

Might have to just go with Leapordstown.

Lakeside, Balinrobe
    EALU leisure centre, Belmullet
    Ballina Sports Centre, Ballina
    Foxford Leisure Centre, Foxford
    Lough Lannach Fitness, Castlebar

Thanks a million!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

Westwood is there. They offer 10 day free trial membership themselves. But the price is €75 per month usually. Lovely gyms.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

That's great, I've been thinking of joining Sanovitae in Liffey Valley anyway. Thanks OP!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭Fuzzy_Dunlop

Anyone actually try it yet?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭Davyhal

5 gyms listed for Clare, but of the 5, only 3 are still in business!

Anyone actually try it yet?

was in tesco earlier and picked up a few bottles, i was looking at the the 4 multipac and i could not see the code on the bottles so i just got 2 loose bottles for 3 euro where i could see half the code before peeling off the label,

i just entered there now and got the voucher printout for 2 different gyms close to me so will check out the 2 gyms for 2 weeks each.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 macshah

Hi gustafo

I checked few bottles both in Tesco and Dunnes but couldn't find any code. So you mean I need to peel off the label to get the code??

macshah wrote: »
    Hi gustafo

I checked few bottles both in Tesco and Dunnes but couldn't find any code. So you mean I need to peel off the label to get the code??

the code is at the top of the bottle just below the cap, half the code is visable and the other half is hidden behind the label,

when i was in the store earlier it seemed all the loose bottles of orange had a code on them and the lemon and lime had none, very easy to spot which have them.

it will prob differ in each store so if you can't find the code just ask one of the staff they prob have them in the back store

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,503 ✭✭✭adamski8

So the bottles dont have any advertisement of this offer on the label then?

adamski8 wrote: »
    So the bottles dont have any advertisement of this offer on the label then?

no they don't.

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭JaManSnowFlake

I have tried a number of shops in my area and I have foolishly bought 4 bottles with no code. The lemon and lime is lacking in sugar and flavor.

Has anyone found a shop on the south side of Dublin with codes?

I'd say these vouchers will disappear very fast

• Registered Users Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭peckerhead

Just got two for my kids, thanks OP.

I'd been concerned that the promotion would only be open to >18s, but the T&C don't have any such stipulation. However, read 'em carefully before you choose your gym — in the case of ClubVitae, for example, it says it only gives you access to the gym area, not the pool.

Also:
    Participation in this Promotion may be subject to a full verification process and Participants should retain their bottles as they may be required to verify eligibility for vouchers and participation in this Promotion. The Promoter and /or the respective Gym reserve the right to refuse membership to any Participant who has not complied with any of these terms and conditions, if there is any suspicion of abuse or fraud or in the event that bottles have not been legitimately purchased in order to be eligible for entry into this Promotion (my emphasis).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭Max Power

peckerhead wrote: »
    Just got two for my kids, thanks OP.

I'd been concerned that the promotion would only be open to >18s, but the T&C don't have any such stipulation. However, read 'em carefully before you choose your gym — in the case of ClubVitae, for example, it says it only gives you access to the gym area, not the pool.

Also:

Erm..
    3. The GET FIT FOR FREE promotion is open to all residents of the Republic of Ireland; aged 16 years and older.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭peckerhead

:o Whoops! Ta for the heads up...

The older one is 17 and the younger one turns 15 next month; I might just chance my arm with the gym. Worst case scenario, I've wasted €1.50.

Because the drink itself tastes like absolute piss. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,412 ✭✭✭recyclops

I have tried a number of shops in my area and I have foolishly bought 4 bottles with no code. The lemon and lime is lacking in sugar and flavor.

Has anyone found a shop on the south side of Dublin with codes?

londis in sandyford has some of the disgusting lemon and lime i got one voucher there yesterday will get another today.

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭timbertime

peckerhead wrote: »
    :o Whoops! Ta for the heads up...

The older one is 17 and the younger one turns 15 next month; I might just chance my arm with the gym. Worst case scenario, I've wasted €1.50.

Because the drink itself tastes like absolute piss. :D

Most gyms won't let a child (under 16) use the gym facilities and probably won't allow them into the pool without adult supervision. Just a heads up!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

recyclops wrote: »
    londis in sandyford has some of the disgusting lemon and lime i got one voucher there yesterday will get another today.
    Did you buy one? How much does it cost?

• Registered Users Posts: 792 ✭✭✭hadook

SuperValu in Boroimhe in Swords have the orange ones @ 1.70.

recyclops wrote: »

Thanks recyclops I was just up and grabbed some bottles. I have printed off my vouchers and am ready to go.

I'm quite surprised that all the Westwood gyms are still available, I thought I might miss the offer.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Looked around the shops in Galway, couldn't find those Lite bottles. Just regular Lucozade which I won't drink.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,920 ✭✭✭billy few mates

I bought two bottles in Tesco yesterday, one Orange one Lemon and using the code on the orange bottle I signed up for a two week membership of my local gym.
    I rang them before I went up and they told me they hadn't a clue what I was on about as they hadn't been told anything about it but in fairness told me to call up anyway.
    When I went up I gave the guy the voucher and he duly signed me up for two weeks membership and gave me a swipe card for access.
    I had a lovely swim, sauna and jacuzzi.

I went to give the other bottle to my son so he could try it out and it didn't have a code on it.... :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭srm23

oh great a load of chancers will be clogging up my gym which i pay a large monthly fee to use, probably will end up breaking half the equipment :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45 redhand07

cant find these anywhere, tried 8 shops around Christchurch/Harolds coss/kimmage/walkinstown

Advertisement