Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soft, comfortable ear muffs for sleeping

Options
  • 05-01-2013 1:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭

I have searched the web for these and I am unable to find any that are suitable for sleeping in.

I need ear muffs that are soft to sleep on and at the same time will reduce noise.

I am unable to ware ear plugs.

The only product I can find on the net is the hibermate mask......but if you read the small print it says to use in conjunction with ear plugs!

The big industrial ear muffs are a no no!

So if anyone has a recommendation I would really appreciate it.

(If a person could design a pair of sleep ear muffs they would be minted!)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,635 ✭✭✭Pumpkinseeds

Dilynnio wrote: »
    I have searched the web for these and I am unable to find any that are suitable for sleeping in.

I need ear muffs that are soft to sleep on and at the same time will reduce noise.

I am unable to ware ear plugs.

The only product I can find on the net is the hibermate mask......but if you read the small print it says to use in conjunction with ear plugs!

The big industrial ear muffs are a no no!

So if anyone has a recommendation I would really appreciate it.

(If a person could design a pair of sleep ear muffs they would be minted!)
    I find ear plugs very uncomfortable but I wear them most nights. My husband used to wear them when he was on nightshift but he had an ear infection and was putting cotton wool balls in his ears, he swears by it, might be worth a try.

Advertisement