Advertisement
If you have a new account but can't post, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help to verify your email address. Thanks :)
New AMA with a US police officer (he's back!). You can ask your questions here

Where to start

• 04-01-2013 11:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23 ✭✭✭ badgerk

Was looking to get into airsoft and was wondering where the best place was in or around waterford

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭✭ johnny test

• Registered Users Posts: 23 ✭✭✭ badgerk

• Registered Users Posts: 4,913 ✭✭✭ S.E.A.L.s

This site has excellent staff and well run games, if you can make it to Wexford: http://www.airsoftwexford.com/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 318 ✭✭ Cathyht

Is it painful to be shot in this? I found paintball fairly sore, but I hid up a tree and only got shot once. A few guys had blisters and bad bruising. I like the idea of the game and shooting, but I don't want mortal combat and injury.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,913 ✭✭✭ S.E.A.L.s

Cathyht wrote: »
    Is it painful to be shot in this? I found paintball fairly sore, but I hid up a tree and only got shot once. A few guys had blisters and bad bruising. I like the idea of the game and shooting, but I don't want mortal combat and injury.

Airsoft has lower power limits vs Paintball, with that said Airsoft is a contact sport and there is still a chance you may get hurt, so best thing is to give it a try and see if you enjoy Airsoft, like many of us do :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭ andy_g

Airsoft has lower power limits vs Paintball, with that said Airsoft is a contact sport and there is still a chance you may get hurt, so best thing is to give it a try and see if you enjoy Airsoft, like many of us do :)

Dont know where you have been playing but airsoft is most certainly not a contact sport.

Advertisement