Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hugh Heff marrige new year eve..

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Arawn

Juse because the prenup is there doesn't mean she's not getting anything it just means she can't grab more than stated when he dies

• Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭The King of Moo

If they're both happy with the arrangement then that's great, good luck to them.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

I have no particular opinion on this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 261 ✭✭Dr. Jonathan Crane

I don't care, I think he's a legend.

HefTweet.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,809 ✭✭✭Gone Drinking

Sauve wrote: »
    I don't think so. From what I can tell, most of them are shrewd businesswomen who are entering into a contract.
    Obviously some have come out withhorror stories from their 'arrangement', but by and large it's a business contract between consenting adults.

There was a tv show a few years back, following the people in the house. None of them looked like shrewd business women to me. Most looked like good looking airheads who wanted to stay somewhere for free and get pampered.

I remember one girl had a pet monkey a her room was painted pink and decorated to be like a princesses room.

A little creepy if you ask me.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,715 ✭✭✭DB21

How many times has he been married now?

But remember it's gay marriage that will destroy the sanctity of marriage :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

The funny thing is, he doesn't own the mansion. It's owned by the Playboy Corporation of which he is one shareholder.

The corporation was a publicly traded company until 2011, after which Heffner led a consortium to buy it back and make it a privately owned company. He lives there as he owned it originally and then after that as part of a deal as he is the face of the who corporation, but when he kicks the bucket, it goes back to the corporation and who knows what will happen.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,327 ✭✭✭Madam_X

It's important for some lads to blindly drone that HH and Berlusconi are legends. Makes them feel blokey.
    GalwayGuy2 wrote: »
    How come when a woman takes her clothes off she's seen as stupid? :S
    Well it's not always true but stereotypes exist for a reason. I don't have a problem with a woman making a living out of getting her kit off at all, but the bimbo cliche is a reality.

• Site Banned Posts: 1,678 ✭✭✭Andy!!

Madam_X wrote: »
    Have I got that right?

No (as usual), as she signed a pre-nup, therefore rendering any gold digging very unlikely.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,179 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

Andy!! wrote: »
    No (as usual), as she signed a pre-nup, therefore rendering any gold digging very unlikely.

She can dig when he's alive you know...

Two adults doing what they want to do. Good luck to them. Doesn't matter that one's a creepy old barstard and the other may/may not be a bimbo

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,327 ✭✭✭Madam_X

hoodwinked wrote: »
    she can't be a gold digging whore she signed the pre-nup? :confused:
    Andy!! wrote: »
    Woosh! That's the sound of the point I was making going over your heads. I was using mild satire to illustrate what a lot of moronic people's view on this will be. :)
    Arawn wrote: »
    Juse because the prenup is there doesn't mean she's not getting anything it just means she can't grab more than stated when he dies
    This.

How does a pre-nup mean she's not a gold-digger? She's obviously only with him for his money as you well know! Therefore the lifestyle she enjoys in and of itself while married to him is... gold-diggin'.

Advertisement