Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 21 Match Day Thread

Options
  • 01-01-2013 8:27am
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,230 Mod ✭✭✭✭

"Hey FutureGuy, wtf...the gameweek doesn't start for ages why are you putting up this thread at 7 am"

"Dear avid reader,
    I've done nothing but sleep through the last 4 days and am awake since 5 am. You can bet your ass I'm starting this thread at 7 am."

1 Thank = 1 Pray for FutureGuys chest. Ignore and scroll if your heart is made of the coldest Ice. etc.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,676 ✭✭✭✭dahat

F**k Matchday,where's me WC?????

• Registered Users Posts: 15,263 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

dahat wrote: »
    F**k Matchday,where's me WC?????

Up the stairs, and to the left

manual_man wrote: »
    Up the stairs, and to the left

Sweet,all looking well and ready for playing with hopefully!!

Sweet,all looking well and ready for playing with hopefully!!

well, as long as we're "flush" with cash...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,474 ✭✭✭YeatsCounty

Guys, don't use the wildcard yet. Wait for a few GWs until I use it and can reap the sweet price rise profits.

Do it for me.

PS: C'mon Ruiz, Walcott and Jaask, you beautiful differentials you.

• Advertisement

well, as long as we're "flush" with cash...

Cash total running at 109 ish,should be ok,as with others tempted by a 3-5-2 to finish the season off...

Captain today is RVP but i have Walcott and Torres so it took time to decide

Cash total running at 109 ish,should be ok,as with others tempted by a 3-5-2 to finish the season off...

Captain today is RVP but i have Walcott and Torres so it took time to decide

Gone with Walcott myself, hoping he delivers 2nd week running, yeah have a bit over 109 myself (team value - not selling value), hopefully can play with the wildcard a bit and increase that a bit more. i'm presuming max rise for a player will be .3 for the gw, even though it's over 7 days between games

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

Right. After a disastrous gameweek I'm coming into ths one with a "broken" team... Would you guys play Cuellar (away to Liverpool) or Shawcross (away to City) ?

iroced wrote: »
    Right. After a disastrous gameweek I'm coming into ths one with a "broken" team... Would you guys play Cuellar (away to Liverpool) or Shawcross (away to City) ?

Tough one. Probly lean towards Shawcross

• Registered Users Posts: 1,474 ✭✭✭YeatsCounty

Gone with Walcott myself, hoping he delivers 2nd week running, yeah have a bit over 109 myself (team value - not selling value), hopefully can play with the wildcard a bit and increase that a bit more. i'm presuming max rise for a player will be .3 for the gw, even though it's over 7 days between games

I'm considering Walcott (C) now, had it on RVP before. Southampton away could lead to a nice haul for him.
    iroced wrote: »

Shawcross for me. Stoke are defensively strong and City still don't look to have clicked, despite scoring four at Norwich.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,230 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Yeah it's max 0.3

John O Shea out for Liverpool game apparently

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Ok first off,Happy New Year everyone,may your wildcards be wild and your points high in 2013.

Front 3 of Defoe,Torres & RVP (C) for me.

The rest of my team picks itself apart from the decision of Juussi or Foster in goal,currently have Foster as Fulham away are poor & WBA are very good at home.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,097 ✭✭✭shadowcomplex

Any word on michu

Any word on michu

He's a beast

Don't think we'll hear anything til the teamsheets are revealed...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Sky sports news saying he faces a late fitness test

• Registered Users Posts: 20,348 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

michu in my team anyways - even if he only plays 20 minutes at the end you'd fancy him to score against villa

• Registered Users Posts: 9,416 ✭✭✭Jimmy Iovine

Come on Michu. You better play. I have Nelsen on my bench. Really don't want him to play. He's my third sub behind the suspended Nolan and Bale. That's how much I don't want him to play.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,230 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

LADS.

12 point hit. Not enough "thanks = prays" for me to help me get better.

Half sick, half bored of the game. Woke up 10 mins ago.

Sloppy, ignorant transfers (half of them mightn't start and I have gone agains my own advice. again) but if they come off they will be very sex

Hernandez, Cuellar, Enrique and Bale out

Mata, Davies, Azpecececececi and Suarez in

Mata might get rested but they dont have a game for 2 weeks so meh
    Davies rested last week so should start, good clance of cleanie
    Azpepepcecpec= should start, good chance of cleanie
    Suarez = Pleeez do lots of goals. Lots.

The little logic I saw went on making sure that potentially damaging defenders don't get near my team. Zabaletta, Azbecscs and Davies shopld all start and I have a front 7/8 that should all start. Didnt want Cuellar or Nelsen getting anywhere near my team today.

Short term? Yes.
    Risky? Yes.
    Liklihood of giving a ****e...negligable
    Boasting potential and "told you so"-ability if it goes right - High

Back to bed. Later lads.

FutureGuy wrote: »
    LADS.

12 point hit. Not enough "thanks = prays" for me to help me get better.

Half sick, half bored of the game. Woke up 10 mins ago.

Sloppy, ignorant transfers (half of them mightn't start and I have gone agains my own advice. again) but if they come off they will be very sex

Hernandez, Cuellar, Enrique and Bale out

Mata, Davies, Azpecececececi and Suarez in

Mata might get rested but they dont have a game for 2 weeks so meh
    Davies rested last week so should start, good clance of cleanie
    Azpepepcecpec= should start, good chance of cleanie
    Suarez = Pleeez do lots of goals. Lots.

The little logic I saw went on making sure that potentially damaging defenders don't get near my team. Zabaletta, Azbecscs and Davies shopld all start and I have a front 7/8 that should all start. Didnt want Cuellar or Nelsen getting anywhere near my team today.

Short term? Yes.
    Risky? Yes.
    Liklihood of giving a ****e...negligable
    Boasting potential and "told you so"-ability if it goes right - High

Back to bed. Later lads.

You should have stayed in bed!

• Advertisement

W.B.A. Foster; Jones, McAuley, Tamas, Ridgewell; Mulumbu, Brunt; Fortune, Morrison, Gera; Lukaku

Fulham Stockdale, Hangeland, Hughes, Briggs, Riether, Karagounis, Kacaniklic, Sidwell, Dejagah, Ruiz, Berbatov

• Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

A West Brom clean sheet and Berbatov yellow card will do very nicely in game one.

Statisticians Infostrada on Twitter: "WBA have failed to win their last seven top flight matches on New Year's Day (two draws, five defeats). Their last victory on January 1st: in 1979."

Cmon the Berba :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Is the FPL app being dodgy for anyone else? I brought Tuener in Sunday night and stuck him in my starting XI but I just logged in and Hughes has started.

Oh well.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,600 ✭✭✭roryc

Ruiz has started well. He obviously heard I'm debating whether or not to buy him in my WC.

Keep up the good work Bryan

• Registered Users Posts: 1,141 ✭✭✭Santi101

Berbaflop done anything yet?

Santi101 wrote: »
    Berbaflop done anything yet?

He's chillin

• Registered Users Posts: 1,141 ✭✭✭Santi101

He's chillin

Slippers, pipe, swivel chair as per.......:pac: