Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

what's Imelda May at?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,893 ✭✭✭allthedoyles

The pink ear muffs were lob-sided and not on properly and looked too big anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 555 ✭✭✭Hippies!

Sap of a thread, wrap the kid up in cotton wool altogether :rolleyes: and lets all live in bubbles.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,153 ✭✭✭jimbobaloobob

marble wrote: »
    Is it just me or does anyone else think that its not right that Imelda has her child on stage this hr of the night?
    I know its new yrs,but would you do it?

but its breakfast time back home!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,073 ✭✭✭Pottler

The pink ear muffs were lob-sided and not on properly and looked too big anyway.
    Muffs? Child wasn't wearing any. You saying Imeldas kid has big ears??:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,133 ✭✭✭flanzer

I'd say Joe Duffy is counting his blessings he's not in work tomorrow, having to put up with this outrage

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭ITS_A_BADGER

I thought she was amazing tonight, id dont usually listen to that kind of music but i was geunuinly tapping me feet along with it. Leave the woman alone she probably wanted to have her kid with her on new years eve for the countdown

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭Miss Lockhart

Glad to see prevailing common sense.

OP, you sound like the worst kind of judgemental curtain-twitcher.

• Registered Users Posts: 684 ✭✭✭pushkii

Maybe she's breastfeeding the baby. Have to have baby close by if they need to feed. Fair play to her

• Registered Users Posts: 6,893 ✭✭✭allthedoyles

Pottler wrote: »
    Muffs? Child wasn't wearing any. You saying Imeldas kid has big ears??:D

Well, they looked like industrial ear-muffs to me

• Registered Users Posts: 5,148 ✭✭✭PizzamanIRL

She looks like the white Alicia Keys

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭marble

Glad to see prevailing common sense.

OP, you sound like the worst kind of judgemental curtain-twitcher.
    Got it in one...I'm a judgemental curtain twitcher.
    Wait.didn't you just judge..doesn't matter.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,713 ✭✭✭HondaSami

She is a fab singer with a brilliant personality, she can do no wrong in my eyes. She is down to earth and has not forgotten where she was born.
    It's her first baby and she wanted to have the baby there for her first christmas, a great mother imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,540 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

I'm really happy that she's doing well for herself, but jaysus that Rockabilly stuff does my head in.

she was great!
    and fair play to her having her baby with her. good on her i say. far better than a million other musicians that spent three quarters of the year away from their faimliy and were never there at important times.

imagine, when her baby is a teenager, 'mam do you remember my first new years eve?'
    ' i do pet, and here it is recorded forever!!'
    'look at you, in the middle of dublin, with thousands of people and the DUBLINERS!!!!!'

absolutely brilliant.

go away OP

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement