Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Radio stations with webcams

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭JamesReeves

Wired FM in Limerick

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Wired FM in Limerick

Booo.... hisss..... the enemy... :mad: :mad: :pac:

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    Booo.... hisss..... the enemy... :mad: :mad: :pac:

UL FM I'm guessing.... at least Wired is Licensed by the BAI for broadcast on FM Wired 1 ULFM 0

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

UL FM I'm guessing.... at least Wired is Licensed by the BAI for broadcast on FM Wired 1 ULFM 0

Yeah, but ULFM has me.

ULFM 67
    Wired FM 1

:P

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    Yeah, but ULFM has me.

ULFM 67
    Wired FM 1

:P

Wired had ME

Wired 99.9(frequency pun)
    ULFM - 67

• Advertisement

Wired had ME

Wired 99.9

Bahahaha! I LOL'd.

Back on topic; Do Wired have a webcam? We had one for the first year of the station which was both a nuisance and a bit of craic. :)

We don't, there was talk about it but it's hassle and who wants to be on webcam very hungover ;)

Advertisement