Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 19 Matchday Thread

Options
18910111214»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,689 ✭✭✭joeKel73

Everton 2 – 1 Wigan
    3 – Osman
    2 – Jagielka
    1 – Neville

Fulham 1 – 1 Southampton
    3 – Berbatov
    2 – Ramirez; Lambert

Man United 4 – 3 Newcastle
    3 – Evra
    2 – Hernandez
    1 – Evans

Norwich 0 – 1 Chelsea
    3 – Mata
    2 – Oscar
    1 – Azpilicueta

QPR 1 – 2 West Brom
    3 – Brunt
    2 – Lukaku
    1 – Cisse

Reading 0 – 0 Swansea
    3 – Chico
    2 – Leigertwood
    1 – Federici; Mariappa; Ki

Sunderland 1 – 0 Man City
    3 – Johnson
    2 – Cuellar
    1 – Mignolet

Aston Villa 0 – 4 Tottenham
    3 – Bale
    2 – Naughton
    1 – Defoe

Stoke 3 – 1 Liverpool
    3 – Walters
    2 – Jones
    1 – Etherington

• Registered Users Posts: 14,250 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

My starting 11 from yesterday all play away from home saturday :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭Max Power

Not 1 BP for me. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,294 ✭✭✭OneColdHand

Not 1 BP for me. :(

Ditto.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,263 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

wow. 46 and managed not to drop any places overall. capt. berbs 3bp and none for vp helped me. top of my 3 h2h leagues as well

• Advertisement

SlickRic wrote: »
    60 for the week...nice and consistent again. I'm getting 10-15 above the average most weeks, which is the key.

back up to 88th worldwide.

big decisions next week RE: my defence and Tevez.

mind showing us your team as it stands? great going

• Registered Users Posts: 48,153 ✭✭✭✭km79

79 points (83-4 to get Bale in ) . Can't believe RVP got no bonus points though

• Registered Users Posts: 45,552 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

58 pts. I'm seeing red arrows which surprises me. I guess most of the teams around me had Bale, unlike myself.

I still would have gladly taken that score before the GW.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,770 ✭✭✭✭keane2097

Evans, booked, own goal and part of a defence that conceded three getting a bonus point is beyond lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,171 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

manual_man wrote: »

mind showing us your team as it stands? great going

Begovic---Jussi
    Caulker---Smalling---Cuellar---Clark---Olsson
    Bale---Silva---Michu---Walcott---Sterling
    RVP---Tevez---Berba

looking forward to the WC.

defence needs sorting and I need Chelsea cover, instead of one of my City players maybe.

• Advertisement

Begovic---Jussi
    Caulker---Smalling---Cuellar---Clark---Olsson
    Bale---Silva---Michu---Walcott---Sterling
    RVP---Tevez---Berba

looking forward to the WC.

defence needs sorting and I need Chelsea cover, instead of one of my City players maybe.

very impressive considering you've got Caulker and Smalling. I suppose you'll be wanting to get them 2 out. Your midfield and forwards are excellent, Mata in place of Silva the only one maybe that might improve

• Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭unkymo

71 for the week.

I went up from 540,000 to 337,000 overall, my highest of the season so far!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

56 with only 10 players & Tevez as captain

My **** captain streak continues

Got Silva, ManC stop scoring

Got Rooney, he stops scoring and gets injured!

Everyone should be shítting it that I might be getting RVP for GW20!

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

71,glad I swapped Dempsey for Bale,after the horror show of the last GW,it's nice to see green arrows again.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,171 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

very impressive considering you've got Caulker and Smalling. I suppose you'll be wanting to get them 2 out.

Yup.

I've actually done quite well with them. because of the general lack of clean sheets until 2 GWs ago it's not been a big deal, and the 2 have actually rotated quite well and I've got at least 2 cleanies off each.

I want Mata, but for City, Silva is the most reliable attacking cover in terms of playing 95% of games.

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭Steel Dog

67pts and through to the next round of the cup. Davies, Bale, Berbatov and RVP (c) getting me the points.

Cuellar on the bench with 11 pts is the only bad thing for me this week, but as i said these things balance themselves out over the course of the season.

67 so far, expect close to 80, have Berba as captain, he scored and was clearly the best player on the pitch, really want that extra 6 points but not banking on them, Chris Baird was on my team and cost me and Fulham dearly yesterday, hope he's not dropped for his stupidity. I brought in Davies for Swansea as my transfer so that worked out well. Bale, Mata and Van Persie capped it off for me and I'm hoping for maximum bonus from all 3.
    What did he do?

Yup.

I've actually done quite well with them. because of the general lack of clean sheets until 2 GWs ago it's not been a big deal, and the 2 have actually rotated quite well and I've got at least 2 cleanies off each.

I want Mata, but for City, Silva is the most reliable attacking cover in terms of playing 95% of games.

true but the cold figures suggest Tevez is still a must have, not sure we can say the same about Silva. Tevez is not captain material for the reason you said, but for pure points there's not really any better at that price. Ba, possibly

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭bucketybuck

true but the cold figures suggest Tevez is still a must have, not sure we can say the same about Silva. Tevez is not captain material for the reason you said, but for pure points there's not really any better at that price. Ba, possibly

Is he though? He has returned over 2 points in only three of the last ten gameweeks.

Add in the rotation factor and I find it hard to agree that he is must have at this point.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,746 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

Steel Dog wrote: »
    What did he do?

Needless hand ball in the last few minutes gave southampton a penalty and cost Fulham a clean sheet, Baird is a FF defender but plays as a defensive midfielder for Fulham, scored a couple of goals earlier in the year.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,746 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

I've never had Tevez and never wanted to, he's far from being a must have, he's really not playing very well this year and he's not getting enough playing time, he's been blessed a few weeks to get a decent score. He's a brilliant player but needs to play more and better to justify his price for the remainder of the year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,195 ✭✭✭irish son

54 for the week (58-4) and through in the cup, happy enough considering I didn't have Bale. Do we all agree now that Bale and Mata are the 2 big hitters to have for the foreseeable future?

Is he though? He has returned over 2 points in only three of the last ten gameweeks.

Add in the rotation factor and I find it hard to agree that he is must have at this point.

he's still the 2nd top scoring striker. been a bit quiet lately but i still fancy him to score well going forward. i think he'll play more given City can't afford any more slip-ups and i don't think Balotelli or Dzeko can really be trusted

Needless hand ball in the last few minutes gave southampton a penalty and cost Fulham a clean sheet, Baird is a FF defender but plays as a defensive midfielder for Fulham, scored a couple of goals earlier in the year.
    Yes i know all that just did not know what he did the last day. I have him in my team and that is the reason why.

• Registered Users Posts: 42,084 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

82 points, my best return of the season. I'm now sitting in 11,778th place. I have gone to the top of my money league too and now I'm 50 points ahead after being 11 points behind the leader going in to the gameweek and he had an absolute nightmare week. The only downside of this week is the fact that Shawcross got suspended and 2 or 3 players have injury doubts. Add in the risk of players being rested and gameweek 20 could be a bit of a concern.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,806 ✭✭✭q2ice

jebforever wrote: »
    82 points, my best return of the season. I'm now sitting in 11,778th place. I have gone to the top of my money league too and now I'm 50 points ahead after being 11 points behind the leader going in to the gameweek and he had an absolute nightmare week. The only downside of this week is the fact that Shawcross got suspended and 2 or 3 players have injury doubts. Add in the risk of players being rested and gameweek 20 could be a bit of a concern.

Jeez!! :eek: He must have only gotten 21. Congrats on the huge score :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,230 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Back up to 1290-ish in world and noone chasing me in my money league had Bale.

72 point lead now XD

Advertisement