Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Walk of Shame Awards - Most Disappointing Film - Nomination Thread

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭paudgenator

The Master

• Registered Users Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭sbsquarepants

Prometheus - Seems to be a popular choice. It was just a mess of a movie that should have been brilliant. Also the intelligent design overtones pissed me off.

Looper - Critics seemed to like it, but i thought it was pure and total crap from start to finish, even the very premise of using time travel to send back murder victims was just stupid - as if the mob have trouble killing people without a time machine! If there was a time machine, surely using it to win the euromillions and play the stock exchange would be better uses!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Prometheus - so much potential, but such a poor script.
    The Dark Knight Rises - not a bad movie, but certainly the weakest of the three. Catwomen turned into Bat Girl and I got the distinct impression that Nolan was tiring of the franchise.

Cant choose between them, althougj TDKR for me was the greater let down because of TDK!

But without doubt, most disappoiniting simply has to go to Alex Cross..... I simply have no words for that movie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,106 ✭✭✭catallus

The Master was very disappointing. A lot of scenes where it seemed the audience were supposed to just admire the craft-work but the emperor really didn't have any clothes.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭eyeball kid

I'd go with Prometheus. It was pretty well made but there were just so many questions at the end of the film, it just turned into a mess. Very disappointed with it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,116 ✭✭✭starviewadams

End of Watch

Prometheus.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,312 ✭✭✭xtal191

TDKR
    Moonrise Kingdom

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement