Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW 18 Match Day Thread.........

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,263 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Michu. chu chu chu chu. chuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

• Registered Users Posts: 9,367 ✭✭✭S.M.B.

q2ice wrote: »
    No assist, I think....

De Guzman shot was saved and rebound landed to Michu
    That's a De Guzman assist.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Feck captaining RVP every week, I'm captaining Michu!

• Registered Users Posts: 756 ✭✭✭Who_8_Paul?

I think it's fair to say at this stage that the first 3 players on every wild card team in January will be Begovic, Michu and RVP

• Registered Users Posts: 1,806 ✭✭✭q2ice

I think it's fair to say at this stage that the first 3 players on every wild card team in January will be Begovic, Michu and RVP

Or for those that already have them then they will be the only 3 players who will not be removed.

Could possibly add shawcross/cameron to that list also. (whichever one you have)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,736 ✭✭✭OctavarIan

Definitely. Although it won't make any difference in the end. People who are only getting those three in January are most likely too far behind to catch up.

Also the second half of the season can be way different. Look at Ba -> Cisse last year!

Anyone think Sturridge will do anything at Liverpool?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 4,991 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shane732

OctavarIan wrote: »
    Definitely. Although it won't make any difference in the end. People who are only getting those three in January are most likely too far behind to catch up.

Also the second half of the season can be way different. Look at Ba -> Cisse last year!

I don't have either Begovic or Michu and I'm in the top 20 of the boards league.

I might look at Michu but don't think I'll be bringing in Begovic.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,416 ✭✭✭Jimmy Iovine

Just noticed that I hit exactly 1,000 points after yesterdays games. Going to our Christmas party for the club tonight, and I'm leading the league :).

• Registered Users Posts: 18,333 ✭✭✭✭bucketybuck

Totally disgusted with myself this week.

All week I disagreed with the chicken littles bleating on about how many City could score against Reading. I thought the risk totally outweighed the reward, how the likelihood of players being dropped or goals being shared about meant it would be a poor decision to take points hits to get city players in.

Thats what I thought, but over the course of the week I let the mentality here get under my skin, starting to worry about missing one of those massive gameweek scores that can really define a season. How if Tevez scored four and I missed it could haunt me. I let it get to me, and at the last minute swapped Suarez for Tevez, and made him captain ahead of RVP.

The move has currently cost me about 14 points, with that increasing with whatever RVP does in the rest of the United game. :mad:

Like I say, angry at nobody but myself. But I will remember this when the next bandwagon comes around.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,528 ✭✭✭SickBoy

Like I say, angry at nobody but myself. But I will remember this when the next bandwagon comes around.

And that is when the sum of all fears are realised, this game will kick you in the nuts like that...

Chico booked

hernandez on for valencia

• Registered Users Posts: 12,506 ✭✭✭✭machiavellianme

Ah feck, hernandez. Q him taking rvps opportunities away

Nearly a beauty by RVP. Off the post. Somehow they get a corner from it

Card for Wayne Rooney :)

De Guzman off for Moore

Wont someone pass to RVP....... please

RVP about to get carded methinks

Feck!! RVP yellow for getting kicked in the head with the ball

Williams gets a yellow for kicking the ball

• Advertisement

No, it's a RVP yellow for retaliation

Rooney coming off finally. He had a bad day. Giggs on

Slightly ot but Ashley Williams is a beast of a defender. Pity Swansea aren't as resolute as last year at the back

No, it's a RVP yellow for retaliation

I know but got him as captain so rose tinted glasses :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,367 ✭✭✭S.M.B.

Cech, Ivanovic, Cahill, Cole, Azpilcueta, Luiz, Lampard, Mata, Hazard, Moses, Torres.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭GetWithIt

Looks like Luiz starts center midfield for Chelsea.

My finger is hovering over the transfer button.

Michu putting in a few too many tackles for my liking in the last few minutes. He better not get a yellow

Full time

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

RVP and Tevez both captaincy fails.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,351 ✭✭✭✭8-10

Ok 56pts in the bag and just my gamble-of-a-captain to go.....Hazard hat-trick please!

Advertisement