Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Last day of planet earth?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,075 ✭✭✭Wattle

They are! Just they don't have their empire anymore.

Too busy whining about the end of the world to mind their own empire :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭✭Jarrod

I bought the gf a 2013 calendar for christmas so the world better not feckin' end.

On second thoughts, I only bought the gf a 2013 calendar for christmas so maybe it's for the best. Lads, it's been emotional.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭Mr Benevolent

Jarrod wrote: »
    On second thoughts, I only bought the gf a 2013 calendar for christmas so maybe it's for the best. Lads, it's been emotional.

Yep, you'll be dead anyway if that's all you bought. Maybe get her a Wispa too.

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭tyrion1234

Well im gonna play Red Dead Redemption all night :D

• Registered Users Posts: 36 Dewey collins

well the world hasn't ended in australia so i guess we are fine

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,452 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

Hung over, going to watch a Van Damme film.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,558 ✭✭✭seven_eleven

to be honest Ill probably still be in the bed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

I'm going to stand at a beach with my father
    That reference had a deep impact on me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭TheStook

Where does one go about purchasing Cocaine and Hookers on this fine night? I'd like to go out with a bang, Giggidy.

TheStook wrote: »
    Where does one go about purchasing Cocaine and Hookers on this fine night? I'd like to go out with a bang, Giggidy.

The same place you got them last night. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭TheStook

The same place you got them last night. :pac:

Shaniqua? Is that you?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭AngryHippie

Kippure wrote: »
    20 minutes left for australia.....:)

Still here ! woohoo.
    Hangover nearly gone ! woohoo

Backing it up tonight and getting messed up before the morning hits Mexico/Guatemala/Belize! woohoo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,496 ✭✭✭Boombastic

Not long now :D

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭LiffeyValleyB

Kinda looking forward to this apocalypse, the last one was quite enjoyable.

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭Rebelkell

Hmmm I'm no longer sure world is ending tomorrow. Maybe I shouldn't have taken a dump on my boss's desk after all

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,288 ✭✭✭TheUsual

Anyone who has believed this and gone out and gotten smashed drunk and wrecked their town Mad Max style ... is going to be pretty embarrassed tomorrow when they wake up.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,720 ✭✭✭Hal1

The Neutrinos Have Mutated!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

the mayans shouldnt be too sad if they are wrong, its not the end of the world..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,296 ✭✭✭EdenHazard

honestly wouldnt it be pretty cool if the apocolypse did happen but not in an all out destruction way, just like a gama ray burts(spelling?) apparently there's an end of the world where time would just stop and we would be stuck the way we are now perhaps until the universe is destroyed(i read this on cracked)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,288 ✭✭✭TheUsual

Hal1 wrote: »
    The Neutrinos Have Mutated!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,066 ✭✭✭Washington Irving

Can't believe this hasn't been posted yet

• Registered Users Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭Immaculate Pasta

I just wish people would stop making jokes about it.

People are making apocalyptic jokes like there's no tomorrow! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭EoghanIRL

If the Mayans could predict the future ,
    Then why didn't they see the Spanish coming ?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭RikkFlair

TheUsual wrote: »
    Anyone who has believed this and gone out and gotten smashed drunk and wrecked their town Mad Max style ... is going to be pretty embarrassed tomorrow when they wake up.

I'm screaming this song at the top of my voice, as the hour draws near

• Registered Users Posts: 6,193 ✭✭✭emo72

well lads, i got off my tits tonight and had a great time. so if its over i hope it happens early in the morning, cos i dont fancy facing a hangover for no good reason.

i will go gracefully into the night.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,073 ✭✭✭Pottler

Ah sure, what's the worst thing that could happen?

• Registered Users Posts: 835 ✭✭✭kingcobra

TheUsual wrote: »

But sure they are the one's who would have had the greatest night of their lives while you just lazed about all night on boards, just like me :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,351 ✭✭✭NegativeCreep

emo72 wrote: »
    well lads, i got off my tits tonight and had a great time. so if its over i hope it happens early in the morning, cos i dont fancy facing a hangover for no good reason.

i will go gracefully into the night.

You got off your tits tonight? It's 10 to 12...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭EoghanIRL

People think that when 11:11 comes they have survived z. But I was just thinking how the Mayans would have been in a different time zone . So it wouldn't be 11:11 our time . Also is it am or pm

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭justaskin likeyakno

Standing in work, even more depressed that it's still here.

Could you imagine for one second though, the sheer panic you'd have if the ground started shaking like a massive earthquake, everything around you falling, breaking, people going berserk, sky goes dark, the wind falls and just as I'm about to run I see the 500 foot wave coming towards me....sorry, I was watching The Day After Tommorow out of the corner of my eye there.

I'II just get back to trying to convince myself that's not going to happen....sneaks off to stock pile ammo and water.

Advertisement