Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vaginal cysts - Worried!!!

Options
  • 18-12-2012 7:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Hi girls,

A few months ago I noticed 3 small bumps on my labia...(only on the right side) One of them enlarged quite a bit, to the point where it was very uncomfortable sitting, walking and lying down. I was abroad at the time, and thought it may have been something to do with the heat/ my PCOS.. Every time I showered I kept kept the hose on it, and it eventually went down after a 7/8 days.

A few nights ago, I noticed the little lumps back again, and this time there is on the left side of my labia too. One of them has enlarged again..but not as big as the last time..

The bumps are still there..

I've googled it and have discovered such thing as Bartholin cysts - which supposedly occur due to a blocked gland. However they dont really resemble the images that google bring up..

I have been having quite a lot of sex lately.. maybe they are related to it.. bring them on...

I am still fearful however that these could be related to an STI....... but having googled genital warts/herpes they do not resemble them.

Can anyone shed some light / help / reassure me?! Im beginning to freak out a bit!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭Hermione*

You should probably consult your doctor if you're concerned, OP. I'm afraid boards.ie does not allow requests for medical advice.

Thread locked.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement