Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Women casually smoking heroin on Dublin bus

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,395 ✭✭✭✭Turtyturd

dj jarvis wrote: »
    okey dokey so

Plus look at the f*cking head on her, she is obviously from Ireland.;)

Those Westboro Baptist Church lads are going to have a field day with this.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,671 ✭✭✭BraziliaNZ

Can you really blame her for smoking heroin? Probably has no job, education, or prospect of anything good ever happening in her life. Heroin must be a welcome relief!

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

• Registered Users Posts: 5,733 ✭✭✭Duckworth_Luas

BraziliaNZ wrote: »
    Can you really blame her for smoking heroin? Probably has no job, education
    My Granny had no job and no education to speak of. Still, she never smoked heroin on public transport. In the jacks at McDonalds sometimes, but never on a bus!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

Red Pepper wrote: »
    I lived in Dublin for 5 years. I left in 2002. I went back recently for a few days and I have to say it is very rough around the city centre. There were scumbags and drug dealers on every street. The Gardai completely ignored obvious drug deals in doorways about 150m from the Spire. It has never been a great European city but it has become a grotty city and needs a Bloomberg type to sort it out.

That was probably National Injection Day, generally speaking there is not a drug dealer on every street, and you are engaging in gross exagerration, but hey, if it feeds the narrative.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,068 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Turtyturd wrote: »
    Plus look at the f*cking head on her, she is obviously from Ireland.;)

Those Westboro Baptist Church lads are going to have a field day with this.

I dunno. Looks like a fairly run-of-the-mill human female head to me. Not saying it wasn't taken in Ireland, but she looks like she could just as easily be from Denmark or New Zealand.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭Odysseus

BraziliaNZ wrote: »
    Can you really blame her for smoking heroin? Probably has no job, education, or prospect of anything good ever happening in her life. Heroin must be a welcome relief!

Its interesting I have seen a good few women over the past few years who only started smoking heroin in their late 20's early 30's. No other history of drug use.

Advertisement