Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

*TMI* genital warts

Options
  • 18-12-2012 5:08am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 22

god im so sorry if im postin in the wrong place but i am freaking out....soo i have genital warts i wont go in to detail but i do....hadnt had an outbreak in ages thought i was fine been with my new bf 6 months now and we're having unprotected sex (im on the pill)i got a bad flu and all of a sudden ive had an out break and i just want to DIE and im so scared to tell him!!

my question is does anyone know and home remedies cause im not close enough to an sti clinic to go regularly and i am NOT going to my gp 100% no way

ive heard apple cider vinegar works does anyone have any idea where i could buy it??

please help!!!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Arawn

you're having unprotected sex with an sti and haven't told him. Wow

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 liverpool321

because i literally only realised today?i was told by my doctor it was only contagious when you have an outbreak and because like i said i hadnt had one in so long i thought it was gone bacause the doctor told me if i keep my immune system up my body would get rid of it altogether and i thought it had

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,059 ✭✭✭Sindri

Not going to your doctor will only make it worse. How do you honestly think to the solve the issue without medical help?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 liverpool321

they treat the by gettin rid of them theres no actual cure thats why i asked for home remidies i heard apple cider vinegar works fine

Medical advice is against the charter.

The only person you should be consulting is your doctor.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement