Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help! Completely OT but I trust your brains

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 19,219 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bannasidhe

Corkfeen wrote: »
    Erm.......... What the hell am I reading? :pac:

The on-line version of a Ken Nicholl's lecture.

Have you encountered Ken?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,940 ✭✭✭Corkfeen

Bannasidhe wrote: »
    The on-line version of a Ken Nicholl's lecture.

Have you encountered Ken?

Lectured before my time and book titles seem unfamiliar, so i'm going to say no. Might have touched upon him in first year but i'm obsessed with American History so I pretty much stick to it as much as I can. But it's all looking rather interesting now, I guess the topic has become as strange as Vegas.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 19,219 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bannasidhe

Corkfeen wrote: »
    Lectured before my time and book titles seem unfamiliar, so i'm going to say no. Might have touched upon him in first year but i'm obsessed with American History so I pretty much stick to it as much as I can. But it's all looking rather interesting now, I guess the topic has become as strange as Vegas.

Sometimes he is still let loose on a 2nd yr core lecture - guy is a genius and very funny due to his zero tolerance for misinformation and BS and his passionate rants against same.
    You missed out there.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

The United Flingdom

Advertisement