Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Back buddy massager???

Options
  • 13-12-2012 10:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭

Hi

Does anyone know where I can purchase the Back Buddy Trigger Points Massager in Ireland?

I've tried online and Amazon don't deliver this product here. :cool:

Thanks a lot
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,877 ✭✭✭Burkatron

miss_daisy wrote: »
    Hi

Does anyone know where I can purchase the Back Buddy Trigger Points Massager in Ireland?

Thanks a lot

No idea but there's nothing you can do with that, you can't do with a foam roller, 2 hockey balls taped together (or in a sock), a single hockey ball & a golf ball!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,981 ✭✭✭✭Hanley

• Registered Users Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭RidleyRider

miss_daisy wrote: »
    Hi

Thanks a lot

If its UK delivery only, use parcel motel! You'll probably get free UK delivery and then your first two parcel motel collections are free so you just pay for the item:D

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭miss_daisy

If its UK delivery only, use parcel motel! You'll probably get free UK delivery and then your first two parcel motel collections are free so you just pay for the item:D

Thànks for the heads up! I got the nobler and have registered for parcel motel. Can't wait to use it and see how it fairs out!!!

Thanks again

Advertisement