Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WTF??!!!? - The 'What The F*ck' Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,666 ✭✭✭Mr Crispy

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

• Registered Users Posts: 4,325 ✭✭✭iLikeWaffles

FFS how in world did she hang onto that, and who is the idiot that gave her the spool to hold onto.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,440 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

That's the tail of the kite, they all let go to launch it, she didn't. It really is a miracle she's alive.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,397 ✭✭✭KevRossi

I think it wrapped around her, she goes through a couple of moments there where she wouldn't be able to hold on with the g-forces.

Michael O'Leary looking on with interest.

“A Hsinchu city government official told local media that a rogue wind blew at the site causing the tail of the kite to wrap around the waist of the child.”

From the RTE link in the first post

Lucky, lucky girl.

• Registered Users Posts: 419 ✭✭mrm

BaZmO* wrote: »
    Full video

You can double down on the WTF quota in that video with the idiots @36seconds still videoing the incident on their f*ckin phones instead of preparing to potentially catch the girl. WTFF!:mad:

Seriously fear the worst possible scenario if this fuck gets another 4 years.

sjZmHMC.png

• Registered Users Posts: 1,183 ✭✭✭Neowise

Mr Crispy wrote: »
    BaZmO* wrote: »

Is it only me that thinks this is the fakest thing they have seen this year. I just cannot fathom how this is less fake to people than the eagle grabbing and flying off with baby video.

Wtf_3b7f15_3047722.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,952 ✭✭✭✭Tony EH

Seriously fear the worst possible scenario if this fuck gets another 4 years.

sjZmHMC.png

Astonishing that this is supposed to be the President of the United States shitposting on Twitter like some teenager edgelord on a 4Chan doxing campaign.

I was tough in George Bush when he was in the Whitehouse, but Trump makes him look like a man of supreme eloquence and taste in comparison.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,758 ✭✭✭✭BattleCorp

Does being a 'Sh1thole President' mean that he is President of a Sh1thole?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,334 ✭✭✭bladespin

BattleCorp wrote: »
    Does being a 'Sh1thole President' mean that he is President of a Sh1thole?

Yes, indeed it does.

Neowise wrote: »
    Is it only me that thinks this is the fakest thing they have seen this year. I just cannot fathom how this is less fake to people than the eagle grabbing and flying off with baby video.

Wtf_3b7f15_3047722.gif

Oh would you stop. There are multiple different camera shots from different sources and it has been confirmed by multiple credible sources.

Not everything is a conspiracy theory

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,440 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Plus, if kite-surfing works for much heavier adults with the additional weight of all the equipment I can't see why a kite that size wouldn't lift a child that small.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,855 ✭✭✭Nabber

Tony EH wrote: »
    Astonishing that this is supposed to be the President of the United States shitposting on Twitter like some teenager edgelord on a 4Chan doxing campaign.

I was tough in George Bush when he was in the Whitehouse, but Trump makes him look like a man of supreme eloquence and taste in comparison.

Bush and not Clinton? Considering Clinton is the sleaziest president since Kennedy

• Registered Users Posts: 25,418 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Nabber wrote: »
    Bush and not Clinton? Considering Clinton is the sleaziest president since Kennedy

I dunno, Trumps pretty sleazy too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭TheRepentent

Neowise wrote: »

Wtf_3b7f15_3047722.gif
    lulz:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭enfield

I don't usually post here but this image is scary. It is currently on Facebook. Would you buy these clothes?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,276 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

enfield wrote: »
    I don't usually post here but this image is scary. It is currently on Facebook. Would you buy these clothes?

Thought they were selling the baby

Ethnic minority probably.

I find the bow on her head the scariest part. I'm praying they're selling the outfit because she's grown out of it rather than for any other reason. Poor little baby...

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,966 Mod ✭✭✭✭AndyBoBandy

At least we know where the curtains went........

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,787 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

I dunno, Trumps pretty sleazy too.

US justice department seeks to defend Trump in lawsuit tied to rape allegation
    Attorneys seek to substitute US for Trump as defendant in E Jean Carroll case, meaning tax dollars could cover any payout

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16 LillyLin

this is real most wtf meme i seen ever :D

So wtf it refuses to show

• Closed Accounts Posts: 692 ✭✭✭unhappys10

Those clothes are horrific.

unhappys10 wrote: »
    Those clothes are horrific.

Traveller chic.

• Advertisement

Slovenian woman jailed for cutting off hand for insurance payout - RTE
    The woman, Julija Adlesic, was detained early last year for allegedly cutting off her hand at the wrist with a circular saw to get nearly €400,000 in insurance compensation.

Advertisement