Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Yellow vest man

Options
  • 12-12-2012 10:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭

Don't know if guys allowed in here, boot me out if so.

Ladies, whats the deal when ye see a guy in his hi-viz vest/jacket, is it a complete turn off or do ye subconsciously think 'look at that uneducated ape' 'I bet he hasn't two pennies to rub together" ?

If so, what type of builder/clothes do ye find attractive on the opposite sex ? Strictly for market research of course...

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

because engineers and construction managers etc. don't have two pennies to rub together :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭Ella

Two penises rubbing together is all i have in my head now. :o

/must read slower

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,213 ✭✭✭daenerysstormborn3

Thespoofer wrote: »
    Don't know if guys allowed in here, boot me out if so.

Ladies, whats the deal when ye see a guy in his hi-viz vest/jacket, is it a complete turn off or do ye subconsciously think 'look at that uneducated ape' 'I bet he hasn't two pennies to rub together" ?

If so, what type of builder/clothes do ye find attractive on the opposite sex ? Strictly for market research of course...

There are people from all walks of life that wear hi viz jackets. You could be an architect on a building site wearing a hi viz jacket to meet the safety regulations or you could be a council worker - believe it or not, it's not instantly obvious by the colour of someone's clothes what sort of education they might have received. What a bizarre thread :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 32,513 ✭✭✭✭Lucyfur

Men are most welcome. However, we'd appreciate if you read the charter first.
    Jules wrote: »
    Welcome to the Ladies Lounge.

This forum is for the discussion of topics from a woman's point of view.
    We do welcome male input, but do bear in mind that this forum is firstly for the women of boards to have their say, from their point of view.

Anyone breaking any aspect of the charter will be warned firstly (by one or a combination of PM/infraction/on-thread) and then banned for any further violations. The length of the ban will depend on the degree of the violation or amount of previous violations.

DO:

9) The Ladies Lounge is not a place for men to come and start threads requesting opinions on X, Y and Z from women. Women aren't of a single mind or opinion.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement