Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

7-day break on the pill with no period...

Options
  • 12-12-2012 4:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,528 ✭✭✭

Not sure if this is the right place, but long story short I'm on Dianette. Last month when I had my 7 day break, I got my period late day 5 (almost day 6 really) which is normal enough for me. But this month I've just hit day 7 without so much as coloured discharge. I've been getting light to medium cramps all over the week, but it was only today that I realised I was due to start my pill tomorrow.
    A bit apprehensive as to what to think. I can't get a test until tomorrow, and obviously don't want to take my pill in case I am pregnant, and again don't want to miss taking it and mess up my cycle/protection for next month!:rolleyes:
    Myself and OH rely on pill (been on it for ten years and never been pregnant), I've not been on antibiotics or sick (to my knowledge/memory) in the past two months.
    Anyone on Dianette ever miss a period for no reason, or get theirs later into the month, when they've gone back onto Dianette?

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,720 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

ShaShaBear we can't give medical advice here. Your pharmacist should be able to answer questions, failing that, your doctor.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement