Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Building 7 ... the saga continues

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,226 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

weisses wrote: »
    I watched the interview 3 times and it is

A: poorly translated resulting in a dodgy transcript
    its a different interview when you leave the subtitles out
    Ok, based on what? Can you explain what it says different that addresses any of my points?
    B: Interviewer was in my opinion not well prepared
    Implying that he was either incompetent and/or lazy and thus left information out.
    So we argee.
    C: Lowenko based opinion of demolition assuming it was a couple of days later ... and was shocked it was only 7 hours after the twin towers fell ... I got a bit of a feeling he was looking for the possibility of how to get it done in 7 hours for the rest of the interview
    Because that's what they interviewer was leading him towards. Perhaps if he had been made aware of the details as well as the official possible explanations he would not have needed to look for such a possibility.
    And an interview who leads an expert on is not a good interviewer.
    Best way would have been that Lowenko got all the info on wtc7 prepare himself and then do the interview
    Yea, but then he might not have said anything that could be used to confirm a conspiracy theory.

So I assume you now agree that this interview cannot an dshould not be used as an example of a expert questioning the official story or putting forward the demolition theory?
    Can you show me what picture he is withholding according to you ?
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=83656603&postcount=51
    http://www.debunking911.com/wtc7swd.jpg
    That one.
    And from the report:
    http://www.fema.gov/pdf/library/fema403_ch5.pdf
    Figure 5-16 on page 19
    Figure 5-17 on page 20

You said they had read the report, so they had access to these photos, yet they say that they did not have them.
    This can only be explain by dishonesty or incompetence.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,430 ✭✭✭weisses

King Mob wrote: »
    Ok, based on what? Can you explain what it says different that addresses any of my points?

Let me say it like this ... they literally took every word and translated it directly into English ... they left out the nuances every language has ... you need to understand the language to see that
    Because that's what they interviewer was leading him towards. Perhaps if he had been made aware of the details as well as the official possible explanations he would not have needed to look for such a possibility.
    And an interview who leads an expert on is not a good interviewer.

It is also common in interviews that a person is asked what he sees (makes of it) so he can give an unbiased opinion ... it all depends on the angle you want to use in the interview
    So I assume you now agree that this interview cannot an dshould not be used as an example of a expert questioning the official story or putting forward the demolition theory?

I dont see why not tbh
    You said they had read the report, so they had access to these photos, yet they say that they did not have them.
    This can only be explain by dishonesty or incompetence.

I said he was quoting from the report ... big difference.. agree ?

And when it comes to Lowenko forming an opinion... imo the statements from the firefighters tells more about the damage then the photograph is capable of showing

Not that it would have made any difference .. Because we all know the damage had nothing to do with the collapse of building 7

Let me say it like this ... they literally took every word and translated it directly into English ... they left out the nuances every language has ... you need to understand the language to see that
    Ok, can you please point out some of these nuisances and explain which of my points they address?
    It is also common in interviews that a person is asked what he sees (makes of it) so he can give an unbiased opinion ... it all depends on the angle you want to use in the interview
    But they are not giving him all of the unbiased information. They are either withholding it or are too incompetent to find it.
    As you said the interviewer does not seem very knowledgeable.

And this is of course just what we see they are leaving out. It's highly likely from their less than honest/competent tactics and the fact they show the edited collapse, they aren't showing him all of the collapse.

Further they simply aren't just asking him what he sees, they continually refer to it as an implosion and continue to ask leading questions about demolitions.
    I dont see why not tbh
    Because the expert is being lead into a response by being denied information, and therefore is not able to give an expert opinion.

Do you not believe these are big issues with the interview?
    Do you think that the video is convincing?
    I said he was quoting from the report ... big difference.. agree ?
    I do not understand you point.
    Did they know about the report or not?
    If they are quoting from it like you say, then they knew about. If they did, then they knew about the pictures in it. So therefore they lied.
    If they did not know of the report, or only bothered to look at part of it, they are lazy, terrible documentarians.
    And when it comes to Lowenko forming an opinion... imo the statements from the firefighters tells more about the damage then the photograph is capable of showing
    The fact they aren't telling the truth about the photo is just a clear demonstration of just how crap this interview is.
    Not that it would have made any difference .. Because we all know the damage had nothing to do with the collapse of building 7
    So then perhaps they should have given him the detailed information about the nature of the fires, their locations, the structure of the building and the possible mechanisms of collapse proposed by the report at the time.

But they couldn't have shown him that as that runs the risk of him saying "Well yea, that makes sense. There's no reason to assume this was a demolition."

Ok, can you please point out some of these nuisances and explain which of my points they address?

I don't know if it will adress your points tbh
    And this is of course just what we see they are leaving out. It's highly likely from their less than honest/competent tactics and the fact they show the edited collapse, they aren't showing him all of the collapse.

How can you conclude he showed the edited collapse ?
    Further they simply aren't just asking him what he sees, they continually refer to it as an implosion and continue to ask leading questions about demolitions.

Lowenko said at the start of the interview it was controlled demolition
    Do you think that the video is convincing?

I do
    I do not understand you point.
    Did they know about the report or not?
    If they are quoting from it like you say, then they knew about. If they did, then they knew about the pictures in it. So therefore they lied.
    If they did not know of the report, or only bothered to look at part of it, they are lazy, terrible documentarians.

No you jump from one conclusion to the other .... quoting from a report is different then having the full report in front of you .... And be honest that FEMA report is as crap as the interviewer
    The fact they aren't telling the truth about the photo is just a clear demonstration of just how crap this interview is.

But do you agree that the statements of the firefighters about the damage are more valuable for lowenko to form an opinion then the picture from the report
    But they couldn't have shown him that as that runs the risk of him saying "Well yea, that makes sense. There's no reason to assume this was a demolition."

I leave that conclusion with you

I don't know if it will adress your points tbh
    So why are you bringing it up exactly?
    How can you conclude he showed the edited collapse ?
    I have explained this twice. And I explain it directly in the quote you took.
    Lowenko said at the start of the interview it was controlled demolition
    After he was told it was an "implosion" among many other leading questions and point..
    I do
    What precisely is convincing about it?
    Do you thing that the experts opinion is well informed and untainted?
    No you jump from one conclusion to the other .... quoting from a report is different then having the full report in front of you .... And be honest that FEMA report is as crap as the interviewer
    So you argee with the point I've been making for that last few points. The interview is either incompetent or dishonest. You are just choosing to believe he's incompetent.
    But do you agree that the statements of the firefighters about the damage are more valuable for lowenko to form an opinion then the picture from the report
    Yup. But he wasn't given those. Nor was he given any of the important information. The photo is just the only thing they lie about (or clearly and unambiguosly display their lack of research about).
    I leave that conclusion with you
    Yup and an out there conclusion it is thinking that someone needs information to make an informed opinion...

• Advertisement

So why are you bringing it up exactly?

Its just poorly translated and from that poorly translation they made a transcript ...
    I have explained this twice. And I explain it directly in the quote you took.

Sorry .... from looking at the interview i cannot conclude as fact they used the edited version .. so how do you know this as fact ?
    After he was told it was an "implosion" among many other leading questions and point..

No Lowenko talks about implosions first and then says this is controlled demolition

So how is the interviewer leading him ??
    Yup. But he wasn't given those. Nor was he given any of the important information. The photo is just the only thing they lie about (or clearly and unambiguosly display their lack of research about).

He was from 16:50 in the video .. Interviewer is also showing him paper/photos (not clear) pointing out where the damage was

Its just poorly translated and from that poorly translation they made a transcript ...
    Ok, you keep insisting this. What is your point? What baring has this on the points I have been making.
    Sorry .... from looking at the interview i cannot conclude as fact they used the edited version .. so how do you know this as fact ?
    Again, I've have already explain my reasons for thinking this is a strong possibility.
    No Lowenko talks about implosions first and then says this is controlled demolition

So how is the interviewer leading him ??
    He refers to a "they" blowing columns up.
    He was from 16:50 in the video .. Interviewer is also showing him paper/photos (not clear) pointing out where the damage was
    He refers to it as "intuition and guesswork" and offers no testimony from the firefighters regarding the damage or more importantly the fires, or the fact many of them said they knew the building was in danger of collapsing.
    Again, as you pointed out the damage played no role, so not only are they giving him incomplete information, the coffee dregs they are giving him are irrelevant.
    Again I only refer to the photo as them saying it doesn't exist demonstrates why this interview is worthless as evidence against the official story, or for the conspiracy narrative.

Again, I've have already explain my reasons for thinking this is a strong possibility.

I just highlight this part

Why do you state is a fact then ?

You are deliberately being dishonest ! ..why i don't know

You just proved again that you are not capable in having a proper and honest discussion

I'm done with you

I just highlight this part

Why do you state is a fact then ?

You are deliberately being dishonest ! ..why i don't know

You just proved again that you are not capable in having a proper and honest discussion

I'm done with you
    Again, in the documentary this interview is from, they repeatedly show the collapse of the building. But they only show the last half of the collapse, omitting the first half were the penthouse disappears into the building.
    For example
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKFBJ1j96to
    In this section at 30 seconds and 40 seconds
    This is "the fact they show the edited collapse" I was referring to.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKFBJ1j96to&feature=player_detailpage#t=115s
    And here we see the expert watching the video.
    Guess what?

So again:
    It's highly likely from their less than honest/competent tactics and the fact they show the edited collapse, they aren't showing him all of the collapse.

Again, in the documentary this interview is from, they repeatedly show the collapse of the building. But they only show the last half of the collapse, omitting the first half were the penthouse disappears into the building.
    For example
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKFBJ1j96to
    In this section at 30 seconds and 40 seconds
    This is "the fact they show the edited collapse" I was referring to.

And here we see the expert watching the video.
    Guess what?
    So again:
    It's highly likely from their less than honest/competent tactics and the fact they show the edited collapse, they aren't showing him all of the collapse.

Its not a fact yet you claimed it as a fact ... Do you know for a fact that they didn't show him more video's ??

Also the video's you showed are from a different program with things edited into it ... As you can see because the audio is not in sync with the video shown

• Advertisement

Its not a fact yet you claimed it as a fact ... Do you know for a fact that they didn't show him more video's ??
    Again the fact I was referring to was the fact that the documentary only shows the edited footage of the collapse.
    I demonstrated this fact and pointed to examples of the documentary.
    Do they show the full collapse? Do they show the edited collapse?

I use this fact, and the fact they the producers of the documentary are either dishonest or incompetent to conclude that it is highly possible that they are also only showed him the edited videos.
    This is supported by the fact that the footage shows him only seeing the edited video.
    They might have shown him the complete video, but there's nothing to show that they did, and very good reasons to think they did not.
    Also the video's you showed are from a different program with things edited into it ... As you can see because the audio is not in sync with the pictures shown
    So are you now claiming that they edited off him seeing the first section of the collapse?
    What was edited in that has any baring on my point?

And can I assume that you now wish to latch onto this inane point because you can't address all of the others you are missing?

Again the fact I was referring to was the fact that the documentary only shows the edited footage of the collapse.
    I demonstrated this fact and pointed to examples of the documentary.
    Do they show the full collapse? Do they show the edited collapse?

The documentary is different then the edited footage you showed (from another program )
    So are you now claiming that they edited off him seeing the first section of the collapse?
    What was edited in that has any baring on my point?

And can I assume that you now wish to latch onto this inane point because you can't address all of the others you are missing?

Yes the Lowenko interviewer had only one camera as is shown from 19:30 in the documentary

The footage you showed is from another program with a different camera angle with parts of the interview edited in clearly showing the audio is not in sync with the video ... They used parts of the Lowenko interview to make their own program

The documentary is different then the edited footage you showed (from another program )

Yes the Lowenko interviewer had only one camera as is shown from 19:30 in the documentary

The footage you showed is from another program with a different camera angle with parts of the interview edited in clearly showing the audio is not in sync with the video ... They used parts of the Lowenko interview to make their own program
    So you are claiming that the parts showing the partial collapse before the interview and the parts with the collapse being shown on a laptop are not in fact from the same documentary for which the interview was produced?

So you are claiming that the parts showing the partial collapse before the interview and the parts with the collapse being shown on a laptop are not in fact from the same documentary for which the interview was produced?

The clip you showed is not part of the "lowenko" documentary

And what do you mean when you say "the parts showing the partial collapse before the interview"

AFAIK the Lowenko interview was used and edited to suit the dutch news program yes

Do you believe this to be possible ?

The clip you showed is not part of the "lowenko" documentary
    Yes it is:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4t7Tjhe09Gk&feature=player_detailpage#t=118s
    And what do you mean when you say "the parts showing the partial collapse before the interview"
    The two sections I already indicated, which are in the above video at 2:13 and 2:22.

Do you now accept that the documentary only showed the partial collapse as per my original point?
    AFAIK the Lowenko interview was used and edited to suit the dutch news program yes

Do you believe this to be possible ?
    Yes they were edited to suit the program as they were the ones who conducted the interview.
    The interview that BB posted was an extended version released on their website as far as I can gather.

If this is not the case, who conducted the interview?

Yes it is:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4t7Tjhe09Gk&feature=player_detailpage#t=118s

The two sections I already indicated, which are in the above video at 2:13 and 2:22.

Do you now accept that the documentary only showed the partial collapse as per my original point?

No because the documentary showed on boards is a different one as showed in Zembla ... Zembla made his own documentary and used parts of the full documentary ... as pointed out by the different camera positions and the fact the original documentary only used one camera .. .also Lowenko's audio doesn't match with the Zembla documentary
    If this is not the case, who conducted the interview?

Some freelance guy who sold/gave permission to use his footage in the Zembla documentary ??

I will see if i can get some info on who Zembla used for the documentary

No because the documentary showed on boards is a different one as showed in Zembla ... Zembla made his own documentary and used parts of the full documentary ... as pointed out by the different camera positions and the fact the original documentary only used one camera .. .also Lowenko's audio doesn't match with the Zembla documentary
    So was the interview that BB posted from the "real" documentary?
    If this is the case, how were they able to get him to say all the exact same stuff in the exact same way?

And are you now saying that the shot of him looking at the edited footage of WTC7's collapse was in fact faked?
    Some freelance guy who sold/gave permission to use his footage in the Zembla documentary ??

I will see if i can get some info on who Zembla used for the documentary
    And what exactly are you basing all of this on?
    Which is the real documentary you are referring to?

So was the interview that BB posted from the "real" documentary?
    If this is the case, how were they able to get him to say all the exact same stuff in the exact same way?

Parts of the documentary that got posted here where used in the Zembla Documentary
    And are you now saying that the shot of him looking at the edited footage of WTC7's collapse was in fact faked?

No it was edited in .. .as i explained.. You can clearly see the audio is not in sinc with what Lowenko is saying ... which is not uncommon in interviews btw
    And what exactly are you basing all of this on?
    Which is the real documentary you are referring to?

I explained it earlier

The link posted by bb is done with one camera as i pointed out ... your link is from a different crew with parts of the original footage edited in ... mainly
    audio

http://tvblik.nl/zembla/het-complot-van-11-september

full episode

No it was edited in .. .as i explained.. You can clearly see the audio is not in sinc with what Lowenko is saying ... which is not uncommon in interviews btw
    So you believe that the footage of him watching the edited collapse is in fact actually him.
    So you agree with my point that it only shows him seeing the edited collapse?
    Parts of the documentary that got posted here where used in the Zembla Documentary

I explained it earlier
    The link posted by bb is done with one camera as i pointed out ... your link is from a different crew with parts of the original footage edited in ... mainly
    audio

http://tvblik.nl/zembla/het-complot-van-11-september

full episode
    What's the name of this documentary? Who made it?
    Can you provide a link to this original documentary?

Or are you really just that desperate to avoid conceding a silly side point you insisted on clinging to to avoid my points?

So you believe that the footage of him watching the edited collapse is in fact actually him.

Yes .. made by the Zembla crew
    So you agree with my point that it only shows him seeing the edited collapse?

Yes in the Zembla documentary ... it also shows the edited audio from the link bb posted

Can you state as a fact he didn't see any other footage of the collapse ?
    What's the name of this documentary? Who made it?
    Can you provide a link to this original documentary?

The complot of 9/11

Kees schaap was director

Aired on 10 september 2006
    Or are you really just that desperate to avoid conceding a silly side point you insisted on clinging to to avoid my points?

I thought for once we had a civil and normal discussion ... how wrong i was

Just point out what is impossible about my view on it and back up what you stated as fact ....

• Advertisement

Yes .. made by the Zembla crew

Yes in the Zembla documentary ... it also shows the edited audio from the link bb posted
    It's called a voice over. It's fairly common in the documentary scene.

The footage BB posted is the same footage and audio used in the documentary. BB's interview is just the uncut extended edition.
    No, but I never have stated this as a fact.
    I simply concluded it was highly likely that he wasn't because of the reason I have repeatedly listed. And again this was a side point.
    The complot of 9/11

Kees schaap was director

Aired on 10 september 2006
    That is the Zembla documentary.
    Zembla is the name of the show. The complot of 9/11 is the name of the episode.
    And Kees Schaap is an editor for Zembla.
    I thought for once we had a civil and normal discussion ... how wrong i was

Just point out what is impossible about my view on it and back up what you stated as fact ....
    I did back up what was a fact.
    I stated that the documentary the interview was from only showed the edited version of the collapse.
    I pointed out exactly were in the documentary this was, and you failed to show anything to the contrary.
    You are now inventing a nonexistant documentary to avoid this.

First

No, but I never have stated this as a fact.
    I simply concluded it was highly likely that he wasn't because of the reason I have repeatedly listed. And again this was a side point.

Second

Where does it state that the interview bb posted is part of the Zembla documentary

You show it here as fact ...
    Show me how you reached this conclusion ... Looking for this myself but cannot find anything to link both interviews/documentary's

First

Second
    And this is of course just what we see they are leaving out. It's highly likely from their less than honest/competent tactics and the fact they show the edited collapse,(< that's a comma) they aren't showing him all of the collapse.
    Again the fact I am referring to here is the fact that in the documentary they only ever show (as in on screen to the viewer) the edited collapse.
    I have demonstrated this fact.

What I have not claimed was a fact was that they only showed him the edited collapse.
    This is just a likely possibility based on the facts I presented earlier.
    Where does it state that the interview bb posted is part of the Zembla documentary

You show it here as fact ...
    Show me how you reached this conclusion ... Looking for this myself but cannot find anything to link both interviews/documentary's
    So what documentary is the interview BB posted from? Who conducted it?

I'm assuming it's from the Zembla documentary because it's the smae footage used in the Zembla documentary.

Again the fact I am referring to here is the fact that in the documentary they only ever show (as in on screen to the viewer) the edited collapse.
    I have demonstrated this fact.

No i demonstrated that the documentary bb posted and the clip you showed are different .. So you are referring (claiming as fact) things that cannot be stated as fact

The audio you hear when he is looking at building 7 falling is not even in the clip bb posted I listened to it again and its not in it ... So imo its edited
    Unless you can show me where it is in the clip bb posted
    What I have not claimed was a fact was that they only showed him the edited collapse.
    This is just a likely possibility based on the facts I presented earlier

you claimed as a fact that they only showed him the edited collapse in the clip bb posted using a clip that has nothing to do with the clip bb posted ... The second camera wasn't there ... the audio wasn't in the original clip ..

So what FACTS are there ??
    the fact they show the edited collapse, they aren't showing him all of the collapse.
    So what documentary is the interview BB posted from? Who conducted it?

I'm assuming it's from the Zembla documentary because it's the smae footage used in the Zembla documentary.

It showed Zembla used parts of that documentary and edited it

No i demonstrated that the documentary bb posted and the clip you showed are different .. So you are referring (claiming as fact) things that cannot be stated as fact
    You have demonstrated no such thing.
    Where exactly do you think you have done this?

The audio you hear when he is looking at building 7 falling is not even in the clip bb posted I listened to it again and its not in it ... So imo its edited
    Unless you can show me where it is in the clip bb posted
    Unless of course that that bit of audio comes from the section where the camera is filming over his shoulder rather than when it was filming him facing the camera?
    It was edited by the people who made both.
    you claimed as a fact that they only showed him the edited collapse in the clip bb posted using a clip that has nothing to do with the clip bb posted ... The second camera wasn't there ... the audio wasn't in the original clip ..

So what FACTS are there ??
    This is not what I claimed as a fact.
    I what I claim is a fact is that the documentary only shows the edited collapse throughout.
    Can you please point to any section in Zembla documentary that shows the complete collapse as I have already shown that they show the edited collapse.
    It showed Zembla used parts of that documentary and edited it
    What was the name of this documentary that Zembla took the interview from?
    Please post a link for some information about it.

I'm out of this discussion King Mob

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 291 ✭✭Sixtus

I'm out of this discussion King Mob

Before you go...

You made a statement that I asked you to respond to
    you wrote:
    No they had a paper with a damage report from statements made by honest firefighters
    me wrote:
    'm sorry honest fire fighters? This statement suggests that you believe that some fire fighters were intentional dishonest and lied to FEMA, the NIST and made intentional false statements.

What evidence do you have that some fire fighters made intentionally dishonest statements? And what reason do you put forward for them doing so?

As to the Jowenko statement thats the first time I've linked to it, and King Mob's points still stand. The interviewer is either intentionally or unintentionally not furnishing Jowenko with all the available facts, and he clearly states that he's giving his opinion based on all the available information he's been provided. A much more complete picture was available, which could have completely revised his opinion.

Care to respond?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 291 ✭✭Sixtus

That doesn't answer my question.

You said "honest firemen"

This means you think certain Firemen and other NY emergency services were dishonest.

Which firemen do you think lied and why did they lied?

And what evidence do you have that they were lying?

• Advertisement

Sixtus wrote: »
    That doesn't answer my question.

You said "honest firemen"

This means you think certain Firemen and other NY emergency services were dishonest.

Which firemen do you think lied and why did they lied?

And what evidence do you have that they were lying?

I asked you those questions in said post some time before you asked me your question

Why should i be arsed to answer more of your questions when you don't even have the courtesy to try and answer mine

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement