Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Profloxin aka ciprofloxacin for bad UTI

Options
  • 08-12-2012 2:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭

Not seeking advice just wondering if any of u gals have had this prescribed and what if any adverse side effects have u gotten and how did u cure them? Or did you stop taking this medication.
    I was prescribed it wednesday today is friday and I feel like hell. Ok the uti is better but Im having sever nausea, gas and shaking anybody had anything similar or better? I am a worry wart so am wondering if this could all be in my head ha

Comments

• Administrators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,947 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Neyite

If you are worried, you should contact your GP first and foremost. They would also be the best people to ask about how to minimise the side effects of the medication.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,513 ✭✭✭✭Lucyfur

ima_goldfish,

No medical advice allowed. Please read the charter.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement