Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung Galaxy tab 2 7" - €189 10.1 €285 (white) and €309 (silver)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 421 ✭✭odddavey

celticsfan wrote: »
    out of stock for me too when i try to reserve at my nearest store..:(
    yes in some places its out of stock, see link
    http://www.checkargos.com/StockCheckPage.php?productId=5088735
    maybe try another shop nearby or get someone to collect it

• Registered Users Posts: 421 ✭✭odddavey

Guys

With special offer one,does the free 8gb sd card come with the tablet or would samsung post it out to you when you claim the 30euro back?:)
    I think Argos are giving you the sd card

• Registered Users Posts: 2,169 ✭✭✭Grawns

€183 in dixons Dublin airport. Was €170. - got a white 7.0 8gb wifi at that price. €140 after cash back.:D

Note: only good if you're traveling soon or like me know someone who works there.

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭celticsfan

odddavey wrote: »
    I think Argos are giving you the sd card

super,cheers for that oddsdavey!

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭poolboy

Just reserved 1 in dunlaoighre collect tomorrow
    7 inch silver

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 855 ✭✭✭smokin ace

i went to carlow today a collected a silver one for the lady wife so thanks op

• Registered Users Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Tayla

One silver left in The Cresent in Limerick, out of stock everywhere else.

One white left in Tallaght and Tralee.

Tayla wrote: »
    One silver left in The Cresent in Limerick, out of stock everywhere else.

One white left in Tallaght and Tralee.

was hoping to nab one for the other half myself,only found the thread this evening..you snooze you lose i guess:D...anyone think they might get another batch in before the offer ends on the 11th?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Tayla

was hoping to nab one for the other half myself,only found the thread this evening..you snooze you lose i guess:D...anyone think they might get another batch in before the offer ends on the 11th?

Earlier they were only allowing people to order them for collection and it looked like nowhere actually had them in the store so the fact that a couple of stores seemed to have got them in later in the day is a good sign...or else people had some reserved but their time elapsed.

I worked in Argos for Christmas a few years back and for the really highly sought after electrical stuff even the managers never knew if we were going to get any in or not, the first we would know that the wii's or ds's had arrived in store was when the little machine beside us starting printing out reservation tickets, it was a smaller store and we used to get 2 deliveries a day so some of the larger ones may get more so try to check for the tablet a few times a day.

Tayla wrote: »
    Earlier they were only allowing people to order them for collection and it looked like nowhere actually had them in the store so the fact that a couple of stores seemed to have got them in later in the day is a good sign...or else people had some reserved but their time elapsed.

I worked in Argos for Christmas a few years back and for the really highly sought after electrical stuff even the managers never knew if we were going to get any in or not, the first we would know that the wii's or ds's had arrived in store was when the little machine beside us starting printing out reservation tickets, it was a smaller store and we used to get 2 deliveries a day so some of the larger ones may get more so try to check for the tablet a few times a day.

Cheers Tayla,will keep a close eye on it...the website let me down a few times today saying they were in stock and then going to reserve and then you see they are out of stock. Website prob slow to update i guess.. thanks for the info anyways:)

• Advertisement

Have a 7 inch silver reserved in dunlaoighre which I can't collect if anyone wants it will pm the code to first reply. Must be collected today

Gone to bikerjohn

• Registered Users Posts: 33 JosieMc

Can I have the code? I can collect today! Thanks million

JosieMc wrote: »
    Can I have the code? I can collect today! Thanks million
    Sorry bikerjohn was in first

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭bikerjohn

poolboy wrote: »
    Sorry bikerjohn was in first

I collected it this afternoon, great piece of kit,,,,,

Thanks for the code poolboy ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,034 ✭✭✭goz83

odddavey wrote: »
    You do pay 285 but 50€ cash back with Samsung.com so it is 235. You have to apply for it.
    7" comes with a free 8gb card

I see. Thanks. I reserved mine, but had to extend it for a few days by ringing the store.

bikerjohn wrote: »

I collected it this afternoon, great piece of kit,,,,,

Thanks for the code poolboy ;)

No hassle good to see someone use it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,964 ✭✭✭Hmm_Messiah

please please pleasesome one tell me i got a bargain

works out as 265 euro after cashback for the 3g model

Delivery Method: FREE Super Saver Delivery
    Items: £206.67
    Postage & Packing: £0.00
    Total before VAT: £206.67
    VAT: £47.53
    Order Total: £254.20

Delivery estimate: 22 Dec 2012 - 24 Dec 2012
    1 "Samsung Galaxy Tab2 10.1 inch Tablet - Silver (16GB, 3G, Andriod 4.0)"
    Personal Computers; £248.00
    In stock on December 16, 2012
    Sold by: Amazon EU S.a.r.L.

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭christyden

I have a code for pick up in Argos in arklow. Will kindly give away to first pm. Does anyone have a code for anywhere in Dublin sligo or letterkeny stores? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭da_hambo

Reserved a silver 10 inch one at arklow last week.said it would be there Tuesday (tomorrow).called in there today, now they said earliest would be Wednesday.doh!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,836 ✭✭✭redarmy

http://www.checkargos.com/StockCheckPage.php?productId=508%2F8742 back in stock..just ordered .good deal..:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,034 ✭✭✭goz83

I don't fancy spending an extra €24 just for picking silver over white, especially since I would prefer a white one, which is out of stock :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭Bawnmore

goz83 wrote: »
    I don't fancy spending an extra €24 just for picking silver over white, especially since I would prefer a white one, which is out of stock :mad:

Same here - wonder will white one come back into stock? Can anyone who works in Argos confirm?

Jelly bean is out for the tab2 7" and 10"

you can update via samsing Kies

• Registered Users Posts: 12,336 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

I might hold off on upgrading mine as SkyGo isn't compatible with it yet

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭Monkeyjoe

Have a spare reservation for the White Tab 2 10.1" in Monaghan and a spare reservation of the Tab 2 7" in the Ashbourne Retail Park if anyone wants them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭pissed

Monkeyjoe wrote: »
    Have a spare reservation for the White Tab 2 10.1" in Monaghan and a spare reservation of the Tab 2 7" in the Ashbourne Retail Park if anyone wants them.

Could I have the Ashbourne one please :)

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭Monkeyjoe

pm sent pissed!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭polaris68

urbanledge wrote: »
    Jelly bean is out for the tab2 7" and 10"

you can update via samsing Kies

Available OTA as well. updated mine last night.

• Registered Users Posts: 39 lou84

Have a reservation for a white 10inch in Liffey Valley if anyone wants it??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭dos1965

Skerries wrote: »
    I might hold off on upgrading mine as SkyGo isn't compatible with it yet
    Skygo updated for my galaxy S2 today, worth your while checking again for your device

Advertisement