Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Possible dusting of snow for east/northeast tonight?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,142 ✭✭✭highdef

Went for a very quick spin to the top of the hill. The top is only about 60 metres higher than home but it was rain at home and mainly big flakes with a few rain drops at the top. I got there just as it was starting to clear. Temperature is dropping fast now. Nearly 1c in the past 15 minutes. Roads shall be lethal in an hour or so!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 8,463 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sierra Oscar

Raining here in Ballsbridge now.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

Temp and due point just dropped by above 1 degree in Tallaght, it's starting to rain now.

• Registered Users Posts: 913 ✭✭✭TheFairy

Light snow shower in Omagh Co Tyrone this morning, enough to cover the ground just about.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,565 ✭✭✭Pangea

Dusting of snow on hills here within past few hours, bitterly cold only 1c.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭zidewayz

Snow line from lasts nights dusting is around 450M on western side of Dublin/Wicklow Mountains:)

• Registered Users Posts: 16,643 ✭✭✭✭nacho libre

I was walking through snow at 6:30am today:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 592 ✭✭✭hotwhiskey

Keep dreaming Nacho...:p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭eskimocat

Ah but where are you, that you could be walking through the snow??? Gulp... Is that you Santa?;)

• Registered Users Posts: 16,643 ✭✭✭✭nacho libre

eskimocat wrote: »
    Ah but where are you, that you could be walking through the snow??? Gulp... Is that you Santa?;)

In London. I have to admit it's not quite the same as seeing snowfall at home. That's why if this proposed easterly does come to pass, i hope the cold can hang on till i get home on the 21st. of course i would have to see the funny side, if was unable to travel back due to snow;)

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement